Official responses to fans' questions from the Big H!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Q1: By now, Clone Wars Season 3 has started and you are well on your way in creating product based on these first few episodes. Can we expect to receive the Domino Squad (Echo, Fives, Droidbait, Hevy and Cutup) in their green training armor from the season premiere maybe as a special battle pack or as separate releases? Also regarding that first episode, will we be receiving an accurate version of Commander Colt (the red ARC Trooper) next year as the one from the ARC Troopers Battle Pack doesn't quite fit the bill since he's missing his distinctive gray skull helmet deco.

A1: By now, word has leaked out. We will be doing Hevy in training gear in basic figures in Wave 1 '11. We don't have a place for any of the other characters in the lineup and no plans to do more. There is likely to be a Battle Pack in Fall '11 with some of the other characters (non-Domino Squad) in the episode...and Commander Colt will be available as a basic figure. It's important to note that the ARC Troopers Battle Pack (on shelves now) was based on the ARC Trooper concept art we originally received from Lucasfilm. It's not that we forgot to put the skull deco on the red ARC, but it hadn't been developed yet. Stay tuned.
=============================

Q2: While we anxiously await the arrival of the Vintage Collection's Return of the Jedi and Attack of the Clones waves, we are hoping get a glimpse/tease of the wave after AOTC. Anything you can share - like images or wave list? If not, how about a look at the cards for the AOTC wave?

A2: Sorry - no cards yet but please see attached for Vintage numbering and the wave list out through Wave 1 of '11 as well as images of these figures (coming soon).

VC20.) YODA
VC21.) GAMORREAN GUARD
VC22.) ADMIRAL ACKBAR
VC23.) JEDI LUKE
VC24.) WOOOF
VC25.) R2-D2
VC26.) REBEL COMMANDO
VC27.) WICKET
VC28.) WEDGE ANTILLES

Wave 6:
VC29.) KIT FISTO
VC30.) ZAM WIESSEL
VC31.) OBI-WAN KENOBI
VC32.) PEASANT ANAKIN
VC33.) PEASANT PADME
VC34.) JANGO FETT
VC35.) MACE WINDU
VC36.) BLUE SENATE GUARD
VC37.) SUPER BATTLE DROID

Wave 1 2011:
VC38.) CLONE TROOPER (Episode II)
VC39.) LUKE SKYWALKER
VC40.) R5-D4
VC41.) STORMTROOPER
VC42.) HAN SOLO
VC43.) COMANDER GREE
By Paulskywalker
Doe's this meand you have images of that mixed wave??
By Grimace
We will be doing Hevy in training gear in basic figures in Wave 1 '11. We don't have a place for any of the other characters in the lineup and no plans to do more.

I'm sure we will see some exciting new Anakin and Obi Wan figures instead, maybe some Captain Rex and Commander Cody too
:evil:
By darthwalls
Well, I'm glad to see the Ut. Clone and Stormie. Was excited about the Han 'til I saw the pic. The sleeves look like they might be long enough, but the shirt collar is wrong. At the Yavin ceremony, Han's shirt is buttoned and what's with the Big A holster. Can't Hasbro go back to the Comm-Tech Han holster. Guess I'll have to make my own. Don't care for the other figs either.
By darthmac
So they can't share the card backs for the AOTC wave, yet they are already out on the various forums? Whatever.

While I'm happy to add R5-D4 on a vintage card back to my collection the rest of wave 5 as a group are terrible. Stormtrooper seems to be the highlight, but the BJ hips seem to look a little wonky - but if they put him on a SW card I'll get one. Is that not the same horrible Han head from the Legacy ANH wave with snap on armor? Just repacking the VOTC han would have been better. Luke looks like some sort of a resurgence kit bash, not too bad, a definite wait and see. As for the rest, I'm off PT so it does not matter to me.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
They still have Yoda slated for #20 in the RotJ wave, but there wasnt been any signs of him in upcoming assortments. Did I miss something?

As for the wave, it's not really impressive. I'll get Luke since he's different enough. Han was tempting but since he's not accurate I'll pass. The others I already have....
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]