Image Image Image Image Image

New Bantha and Rancor for 07 at TRU

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:31 pm

It's only a matter of time befor I buy the 3 of the 17 for 20 bucks each. :twisted: Oh wait this is Toys R Us. :evil: Damn it.
Some poses may require additional support. Product and colors may vary.
bikerscout
Midi-Chlorian

Postby bikerscout » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:45 pm

i hate their small vehicle price of $25. I always find the ships I want at TRU -only reason I don't buy is the price. Why can't they sell for $20 like Target/Walmart????
You fought in the Clone Wars?!
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri May 11, 2007 6:59 pm

anyone out there found the "red variant" bantha? i'm very curious to see how it looks and if it's worth trying to track down. thanks.
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
tenike1

Postby tenike1 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:37 pm

The best way to determine the red tribe is by looking at the VTSC Tusken that is riding the bantha. In the repack set, he will look exactly like the VTSC Tusken, but in the red variant set, he will be wearing a thick robe like the Jedi figures.
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri May 11, 2007 8:06 pm

yea, i saw that tusken on ebay, is that the only difference in the 2 packs? i was hoping for a bantha with red fur.... :? thanks for the info.
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
tenike1

Postby tenike1 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:09 pm

The bantha might be slightly darker, but the bantha itself wasn't supposed to undergo any changes (or that's what I think). The position of the Tuskens is also different I think.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri May 11, 2007 8:45 pm

While I can't stand how the Bantha looks (saw a few this week at TRU), I do like the red Tuskens. I might pick up a set, or try customizing some to sort of resemble those...

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri May 11, 2007 8:49 pm

yea. after seeing th ered tucken on ebay the other day, i tore apart a votc tusken and started sucotmizing it up. i'm thinking he'll be the chieftan or shaman, somthing along those lines....

i actually like the new bantha, but i never picked up the old one, from pick though the older on does look a bit more realistic, but the new one looks dreadlocked up, whihc i like, so i'm satisfied with it. :)

tenike1

Postby tenike1 » Fri May 11, 2007 9:06 pm

I just want the red set to show up soon. I'm going to Toys 'R' Us tomorrow hoping to find the red set or wave 3.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Re: New Bantha and Rancor for 07 at TRU

Postby Paulskywalker » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Never got the Bantha Battle Pack when it was out originally as i wanted the red tan version since i had all the original tan versions of the figurres, finally got the red version in the post yesterday and there was one thing i wasn't expecting, in all the years since the it's original POTF2 version i only just found out the Bantha has leg joints and a swivel in it's flat tail bit! How is it i could go all these years without reading about it??? Want to pick the POTF2 version up even more now. :lol:

The red tan version Tusken Raiders look really good.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
The Professor
Forum Admin

Re: New Bantha and Rancor for 07 at TRU

Postby The Professor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm

That's really funny. I guess the articulation was nicely hidden behind the fur!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Return to “30th Anniversary Collection”