Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By tenike1
Obi-Wan and R2-D2 are for certain now.
By Grievous
Mace will eventually warm once collectors have theirs. Maces always warm.
By MasterGrievous
Grievous wrote:Holiday Boba Fett.

Personally, I think the Concept Fett has better chance of pegwarming than the Holiday Special one, due to its plain, boring white design. With that said, I don't think that any of the Fetts will pegwarm. Both kids AND collectors just eat that guy up, no matter what he looks like....
By Darth Holmes
So far i'm seeing R2 and Obi Wan for peg warmers. I figured it would be the Lava Miner for sure.
By YAK_Jayson
Darth Holmes wrote:So far i'm seeing R2 and Obi Wan for peg warmers. I figured it would be the Lava Miner for sure.

The R2 and Obi-Wan seem to be warming because they're 2 per case, while the Lava Miner is 1x.

Just wait, we'll be using the Miners as doorstops and packing material before the end of April :lol:
By Grievous
Coin Vader. Damn he's in cases by himself!
By tenike1
They should've included the Evolutions Vader with the coin book instead of the ROTS one. We all know everyone would buy the 501st Clone Commander, despite what Vader we got, which is the best Vader to date. Yet, they put the crappy ROTS one in with the coin book, which most people might even go for since they would have to buy two sets of every figure! Way to, hasbro.
Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

I usually say Entertainers but I might need a brea[…]

Triple Zero looks great - really cool. Thanks![…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

0-0-0.JPG 0-0-0 (Doctor Aphra comics) 0-0-0, o[…]

01. Edrio Two Tubes 02. Benthic Two Tubes 03. Gale[…]

There is a lack of representation for this movie t[…]

Determine the final spot for The Black Series: The[…]

Results! 01. Paige Tico 02. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix […]

Here's your Top Ten 01. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix 02. […]