Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
The Packaging is cool in person and does it's job. Very eye catching, unlike the Saga Collection packaging i don't know how many times i missed the SW figures in a shop because it was so dull.

Great figure, detail is brilliant. Right arm and hand are a little flimsy.

Equally cool accessories, Pistol is so snug in the bag you need a blunt stick to get it out again.

By Commander DiFabio
Great idea, I really like those images. Why doesn't he come with two blaster pistols? It just feels like he should. I can't really agree about the packaging though, I really liked the Saga Collection cards but these aren't as bad as I first thought. To each his own. Oh and do you have the Galactic Marine and the others? I can't wait to see those. Good post.
Last edited by Commander DiFabio on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jedistyle
another cool clone. still don't much care for the 212th color theme, but a cool trooper non the less. i had hoped this trooper would come with the evo blaster....
By Paulskywalker
The packaging looks a little darker there, the light went a bit dull and my sister has got a big Nikon Pro digital camera and she said i could use it for taking pics of my figs and these are the first i took. Got to get used to using it for figures, i only just got used to using the holiday camera.

I haven't got the Galactic Marine yet, my area is still slim with these and i got these from Argos catalogue shop and it was 3 for £13.99 and when you place you order you don't know what you get till the girl hands them over. Asda have them but i have not been able to check the ones in my area yet and i'm staying away from the rip off Sci Fi shops for now.
By BrentS
Thanks for sharing these. I'm looking forward to getting them in person.
By YAK_Chewie
Very cool pics... for whatever reason, this clone appeals less to me than I thought it would. I think it's the paint scheme like jedistyle pointed out. It's a good job by Hasbro, just the design of the colors I don't care for too much. I'll get probably two for a diorama and a couple more for customs.

Great pics! thanks for sharing them with us!

:wink:
By Darth Holmes
I hate to say it but I think I like the purple Airborne Trooper better. I'll still be picking one of these up though. :wink:
Walmart and TVC

Picked up my final Tank Driver a few night ago tha[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Really looking forward to the next wave with Becke[…]

Community fodder box...

Does anyone know what size box we are using right […]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Ugh, I have finished so many customs and haven't h[…]

Fodder Alert!

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has Neca Preda[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Thanks for everyone's patience on the roundup repo[…]