Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Well I got this figure in the mail yesterday... it was loose, which is fine with me. I really think this is one of the better figures that I've ever seen Hasbro make.

Here's a loose pic of it without the robe -

I really think people are going to like this figure a lot, it's very articulated, well made and the paint job is good too. All around an awesome figure, and about time they did Mace justice!

:wink:
By tenike1
I wouldn't mind opening this one. I don't open many prequel figures, but this one seems like one of those "must-have" figures. I would keep the soft goods and lightning on though. You're a lucky man, Chewie.
By BrentS
Awesome Chewie. Looking forward to getting this one for sure!
By YAK_Chewie
I'll see if I can get a pic of him with the robe on with all his accessories, sorry about that.

He really is such a great figure. I overpaid a bit to get him in US dollars, but the seller in the UK sold it to me at cost. What a fun figure this is!

By Lance Quazar
Looks great except for the head.

None of the subsequent Maces have topped the TPM releases in terms of face sculpt.

What a shame. In fact, this head is arguably worse than the "sleepy" Mace from ROTS.
By YakPurge
Chewie I haven't seen it yet but is the lightsaber have removeable blade and if so does the hilt have a peg to plug into his belt. Is that ball jointed waist action I see? I thought he had simple swivel waist.
By tenike1
Boo to lightsabers with removable blades. I guess if you want one, you can use any of the Saga ones. :(
By YAK_Chewie
The lightsaber is not removable from the hilt, but he does have a ball jointed waist, similar to the ROTS Pilot Obi Wan. His tunic piece is a bit more of a thicker/sturdier plastic than usual I think, so sitting him down might be difficult. What you could do, is if you have an extra is cut a slit down each side of the tunic so it could bend so the figure could sit?

By Lance Quazar
YAK_Chewie wrote:You really think the head is that bad? I think it's ok. Not perfect... but I do think it's the best they've done...

Is it "bad"? No. It's "okay".

Is it their best? Not even close. Both TPM's have far superior likenesses and have yet to be topped.

Alas, if not for the ball jointed situation, this would be an easy swap! Damn your advanced action figure technology, Hasbro!
By Darth Holmes
The articulation and improved body scuplt are great, but the previous Mace had a better likeness IMO.
By tenike1
I disagree. The previous Mace looked like a bug or something.
By tenike1
If the ROTS #10 Mace Windu isn't the one you're talking about... I think a comparison photo of smj and the figure's head sculpt might change your mind.

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my […]

That Partisan Scout Trooper is insane. Why haven't[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani PMC Figure

Sweet, very nice! Thank you, Jodo. It's not a h[…]

John Morog Customs

Very nice!!! I love repainting the cheap costume g[…]

Hmmm... Lemme see.... 1 - Hammerhead 2 - Ponda Ba[…]