Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Darth Holmes
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Battle Droids - Oh come on Hasbro, if you offer two Battle Droids in regular cards now, then this set should have a few more Battle Droids in the mix.
:wink:

Well the idea of the pack is obviously for both sets have one of each playable soldier type. It wouldn't make sense to have extra droids in one pack and not extra clones in the other. Thats probably why they have the extra ammo droid in the Seperatist pack. To sweeten the pot a little I guess.
By YAK_Chewie
It would make sense to me. If they want these to sell, they should do something a little extra than a repainted Gonk for the Separatists, especially considering how terrible the SBD and DD are that they are including. As it stands, I have no reason to spend so much dough on those droids. No thanks.

The Clone sets will sell a lot faster - hopefully they'll be smart about it and product twice as many clone sets than droid sets.

By BrentS
I've played battlefront... however, I've got no interests in either of these sets. I guess I'm getting tired of clones.
By YAK_Chewie
I dont' have all that much interest in the clones either, but will probably order two sets. Just can't see myself passing on them.

Bring on some OT characters...

By Grievous
Imps only, the rebel set would suck more than the droids. :?
I would like this:
x 1 Stormtrooper (VOTC re-pack or TIV BP re-hash)
x 1 Scout Trooper (VTSC re-pack w/ Sniper)
x 1 Sand Trooper (VOTC re-pack w/ Rocket Launcher & New Pauldron)
x 1 Death Star Gunner (TSC re-pack w/ New Gun)
x 1 Dark Trooper (New,SA)
x 1 Imperial Commander ( TSC Veers & TAC DST re-hash)
By tenike1
Heh. I'd rather have a sucky droid set to compensate for a spectacular clone set.
By Paulskywalker
Actionfigure.com has said these have hit Britain doesn't say where exactly :x

So start looking out for these.
By MasterGrievous
If I see them at my local comic shop where I got the "Bunch of Old Guys Around a Table (with Vader)" set, I'll get the Clone Set. The Droid set is a maybe. Or are they Internet Exclusives, like the Mando sets?
Last edited by MasterGrievous on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CloneTrooperJR
Diamond Exclusive - So I guess it's Internet Exclusive. Minor orderings for comic stores.
By Paulskywalker
Play.com here have them up for pre-order for £17.99, half their RRP so i'll be getting them from them when they arrive. They also hae the Mandos for the same price! YAY
By CloneTrooperJR
Thanks for the info. Especially with my brother studying in Nottingham now.

Is there a link to it? I can't seem to find it.
By CloneTrooperJR
Oh, I meant the link to Play.com. How are their customer services? And SactisfactoryLevel?

Thanks anyway - I've Found it now :D
By Paulskywalker
I have made a complaint to Play.com everyone recieves battered packages with the delivery being free, they said they'd look into it and i've heard nothing since, i know for a fact their losing business because of it.
By CloneTrooperJR
Thanks - I'll try them. And considering I'm the "loose" type - Works for me :D

1. Chirrut 2. Baze 3. K-2SO 4. Krennic 5. Pao 6. R[…]

BLACK SERIES 1. BODHI ROOK 2. Saw Gurerra 3. Two T[…]

Walmart and TVC

I knew Walmart inflated some prices on their websi[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Well, that's strange, I saw that Mudtrooper office[…]

Hasbro's should have come with two heads... one wi[…]

HasLab Wish list

$30 would be a hard sell for most collectors in my[…]

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]