obiwan - rediculous amounts.

r2 - rediculous amounts.

lava miner - here and there, 8 mabey.

windu - here and there, 10 or so.

solo - about 5

biggs- 2

DS trooper - 4 (which i bought)

rebel honor guard - 2 (which i bought)

i have yet to see the mc stormtrooper or fett and no clone troopers.
By SpecialOpsUnit
Plenty of TAC figures. Its not like any are pegwarming anymore not even Obi-Wan Kenobi. When I find them there are plenty to choose from.

TAC Wave 1:

Obi-Wan Kenobi- The most easy to find but lately only have been seeing 2-4 of him at once
R2-D2- Been seeing him the most a lot lately. He'll be around for a while though
Super Battle Droid- I don't find him every time I go out but there is enough, I do have x3 of him.
Galactic Marines- Pretty difficult to find, found him twice and picked him up both times
Airborne Trooper- Easier to find than Super Battle Droids and Galacitc Marines, only need 2 or 3 of him though.
Lava Miner- Haven't found him at all actually
Mace Windu- Not as easy to find as Obi-Wan Kenobi and R2-D2 but have seen him plenty of times
Concept Stormtrooper- Haven't found him at all

TAC Wave 2:

Biggs Darklighter(Pilot)- Will be easy to find probably
Luke Skywalker(Yavin Ceremony)- Same as Biggs, probably will be a bit harder
Han Solo- Same as Biggs and Luke
Death Star Trooper- Lucky I found x2 of him when I did, I'll run into him several more times though
Rebel Honor Guard- Haven't found him at all
Concept Boba Fett- Haven't found him at all
By Bacara37
I actually have had a good collection seen in stores. Every figure seen from wave 2 except for Fett.
By Fritzkrieg
I can not get enough DS Troopers and concept Fett still eludes me.

The Target mark downs seem to be nation wide. I picked up a couple of sets for myself today.

Fritzkrieg
By BrentS
Still haven't seen Wave 2 anywhere. I did see a note on New Force Comics that they expect to fill a bunch of pre-orders next week. Hopefully my case will be among those.
By tenike1
I found a Death Star Trooper at Wal-Mart today, so wave 2 has surfaced at Wal-Mart.

I got up early today because Toys 'R' Us put something out on Friday last week. There was a bunch of collectors at the door, but only one of them was interested in Star Wars. I got to the aisle to find new figures. They were... drum roll please... SAGA! Yup! The army builders will be happy they can get more Elite Corps, Battle Droids and Commander Freakin' Appo himself! Not only that, but they stocked cases of 2006 Kashyyyk/Felucia Unleashed figures! What the ______________________________?!!! These things were hanging off the pegs basically and this wave sold worse than ANY of the Unleashed waves. What has gone wrong with the TAC? Almost five months into the year and hasbro's distribution sucks ass as usual.

How dare anybody call hasbro a BIG company. They seem like a bunch of big jerkoffs, at least in my estimation.
By Darth Holmes
Did you ever stop and think that maybe it’s the retailers themselves who are ordering the merchandise late?

I mean in my area Targets almost always get new stuff before Wal-Mart does, and Wal-Mart gets new stuff way before TRU does. And it’s not just by days. It’s usually weeks or even months.

If Hasbro is solely responsible for distributing to everyone at the same time than this would not make sense.

I hear what you’re saying and I think you have a lot of good points. I just have a hard time believing that a multi billion dollar company is run by a bunch of "jerk offs". Let’s try to be a little more objective here.
By tenike1
Unless stores order specific waves, then I think I have a legitimate gripe.

How does the ordering system go? From what I recall reading, a store computer orders things automatically. Let's say it can order twelve cases of Greatest Hits and twelve of the basic line. Good. It does that.

hasbro then receives the order and ships the items in this following order: twelve cases of Greatest Hits and then Twelve cases of wave 1 figures while most collectors are struggling to find wave 2.

It can be the store's or hasbro's fault. I blame the stores for not putting stuff on clearance more often, especially the basic figures. Oh, thank you for the splendid sale on battle packs and coin folders recently, Target. Now let's drop those Saga figures to $3!

Reasons why hasbro is a bunch of jerkoffs:
1.) They don't care about Star Wars. Their research team stinks!
2.) You can tell they are a bunch of lazy jerks who don't put any quality into their work. How many spelling errors and mistakes have they missed over the past few years?
3.) They price gouge the hell out of their customers.
4.) There is no end to their rehashing.

Basically what I am trying to say is that they are in this to profit. Though, if they payed more attention to details and not doing stupid things, they would make a lot more money. They're jerks. It's plain and simple. They don't give a crap about what they shove down our throats, they only care about the green.
By tenike1
Did you ever stop and think

And, yes, I do stop and think plenty. I am not a sheep. Sorry. It has been bugging me for a while, but I had to get this off of my chest.
By Darth Holmes
tenike1 wrote:Basically what I am trying to say is that they are in this to profit. Though, if they payed more attention to details and not doing stupid things, they would make a lot more money. They're jerks. It's plain and simple. They don't give a crap about what they shove down our throats, they only care about the green.

Of course it’s about profit and green. What else would it be about? :roll:

I mean seriously if it bothers you that much how they handle their business you can always stop buying their product. Simple.

Again I agree with most of your points, but I think you are getting a little over the top here. You mentioned before that you hope they are reading these forums, well if they're reading your rants I'm embarrassed for this site. There are much more rational and constructive ways to get your point across. Calling people jerks and jerks offs whom you have never met because you disagree with business practices that you know nothing about and have no evidence to back up isn’t the way to be taken seriously.

For me collecting is a fun hobby. A nice distraction to the daily grind. But it doesn’t run my lively hood. Yes the TAC distribution has been poor at best, but you and I know we will both get the figures we want eventually. I'm not about to go marching Hasbro's front lawn because I can’t get what I want right this very minute. They are just toys after all.
By tenike1
First of all, you should know better than to tell a collector that he should or should not buy something. "If you don't like it, don't buy it, blah blah I suck cock!" hasbro knows we are fools and we WILL buy their products. I don't think many of us like to give hasbro our money either. If another toy company had the license, I'm sure we would be buying their products instead of hasbro's. I would appreciate if you didn't use that lame counter which is having the choice to buy or not to buy something. Thank you.

If you can sleep easy at night, knowing you are ripping people off, then you, darth holmes, are a jerkoff.

I don't have to know anybody at hasbro to know that they are a jerkoff. If they wish to rectify their image, they can prove it to me personally and I will change my opinion. Hopefully my rants will compel them to give us better product and to care more, but I don't think that will ever happen. As long as they continue to not care, there will continue to be buyers who will be pissed and complain.

And do you honestly believe this is not rational? This is me. This is how I am and this is how I feel. If I expressed things any other way, it wouldn't be real. I think it would be beneficial to hasbro to read and recognize true passion. Don't take my word as evidence either, darth holmes. Look at your store's shelves and pegs. Most of my complaints are derived from real problems... it's not like I am pulling things out of my ass.
By Commander DiFabio
So much for that word filter. :twisted:
By Darth Holmes
tenike1 wrote:First of all, you should know better than to tell a collector that he should or should not buy something. "If you don't like it, don't buy it, blah blah I suck cock!" hasbro knows we are fools and we WILL buy their products. I don't think many of us like to give hasbro our money either. If another toy company had the license, I'm sure we would be buying their products instead of hasbro's. I would appreciate if you didn't use that lame counter which is having the choice to buy or not to buy something. Thank you.

It’s hardly a lame argument. I collect for fun. I would not continue to collect if I was as bothered by this stuff as you. Period. If you or your friends don't have the same conviction, that’s fine. But it doesn’t make my argument any less valid.

tenike1 wrote:If you can sleep easy at night, knowing you are ripping people off, then you, darth holmes, are a jerkoff.

How very mature of you. If you can’t have a conversation with out name calling and foul language then please end it here.

tenike1 wrote:I don't have to know anybody at hasbro to know that they are a jerkoff. If they wish to rectify their image, they can prove it to me personally and I will change my opinion. Hopefully my rants will compel them to give us better product and to care more, but I don't think that will ever happen. As long as they continue to not care, there will continue to be buyers who will be pissed and complain.

Big business doesn’t care about the consumer only the bottom line. We have seen this in America over and over again. If you choose to give Hasbro your money despite your obvious distain for them that’s your prerogative, but they don’t owe you anything. And if you want to change their methods ranting like a loon won’t change their mind. As I said before, there are more constructive ways to sell your argument and change the machine. Name calling is not one of them.

tenike1 wrote:And do you honestly believe this is not rational? This is me. This is how I am and this is how I feel. If I expressed things any other way, it wouldn't be real. I think it would be beneficial to hasbro to read and recognize true passion. Don't take my word as evidence either, darth holmes. Look at your store's shelves and pegs. Most of my complaints are derived from real problems... it's not like I am pulling things out of my arse.

You can express yourself how ever you want. But if your choose be rude and offensive no one will listen. I have already said I agree with most of what you’re saying. My point is that there are better ways to get result.

Now lets get back on topic...
By Darth Holmes
I went in to TRU today on Chewie's recommendation and found the exact same thing that Tenike did. Pegs brimming with new shipments of the Sage wave. No TAC is sight. :roll: I need to get to the bottom of this ordering vs. distribution thing. Someone is seriously dropping the ball.
By tenike1
It is lame. As horrible and degrading as this sounds, it's akin to telling a drug addict to stop doing drugs. To me, it's an addiction and I don't really like collecting. So please don't shove that don't buy it bullshit down mine or anybody's throat. It's pointless.

Please tell me when "jerkoff" was considered foul language or name calling. I don't even believe it is a real word. Stop assuming things. If "jerk, off or jerkoff" are considered foul language in your family, I'm sure taking back my beliefs about growing up in a sheltered environment. As far as the name calling goes, treat others how you would like to be treated. If hasbro is treating us like crap, they are going to get the same kind of attitude back.

You have some serious fixation with this name calling. I don't do my damage by name calling. I use facts as evidence and call hasbro out on it. Okay. Maybe I slander them, but it shouldn't belittle my points in any way what so ever. I actually think my style adds personality to my posts.

Now, if hasbro doesn't listen to loons, who do they listen to? I'm sure they don't have all of the time in the world to read all of the mail they receive, so a big part of their feedback is a result of unprompted nature, such as reading threads. I agree with you that they probably pass over people who write on message boards and sound like morons. I don't think I bring that kind of quality to the table. If I were hasbro, I would take the time to read my lengthy posts and actually appreciate someone who takes the time out of their day and life to give them good feedback.

I can't really think of any other way to change the operation of the machine, but I'm sure kissing their butts and sending them mail with the fragrance of your sister's perfume won't win their hearts over either.
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now