Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By jedistyle
all of my figures are currently "enlightened" and are fully capable of communication with the next plain of existence with out the aid of transparent figures. :D

i just never much cared for them :wink:
By Rune Haako

Last edited by Rune Haako on Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By YAK_Jayson
Very cool. Thanks Rune!
By Darth Kikinou
I gotta give props to Hasbro for giving us two Ewoks as one basic figure, as opposed to Chief Chirpa from last year who was no bigger than either of these two, nice bargain. And also they've been giving us two battle droids for the price of one, and packing in big accessories like the moisture vaporator and the bar pieces. Sometimes they do upgrade the amount of plastic they give us :)

Now how bout a two pack of security droids, or one security droid and one blue one! Or one battle droid with a STAP!

That Hoth battle pack better include a tactical screen or something cool, though.
By YAK_Chewie
Wow, great pics. This wave is looking so much better seeing these pics.

Tycho Celchu - Easily the gem of the wave. Wonderful sculpt, killer articulation and cool accessories! Looks like a great figure for custom fodder too. Count me in for anywhere from 5-10 of these.

Anakin - Meh. Good execution, but I'm not fan of this one for some reason. Maybe if they use this as a non-spirit version later on I'll be more interested.

Concept Han - As expected, a cool looking figure with these better pics. Definitely a fun addition to the Mcfigures, and looks like nice custom fodder.

R2D2 - Not bad, but I'm not that thrilled over this one. I'll get one.

Ewoks - I'm no the biggest fast of Ewoks, but these do look very well done. Count me in for 2-3 sets of them. They look very articulated and it's nice that we're getting two of them.

Now what this wave really needs is a ROTJ Imperial, or a new Gamorrean Guard... :?

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Chewie wrote:Now what this wave really needs is a ROTJ Imperial, or a new Gamorrean Guard... :?

hehe, I agree, I guess they need to make a Battle _over_ Endor wave for the ROTJ Imperial :) Plus we could use a new Admiral Ackbar, and a new Nien Nunb (whom I would hate more than Jar Jar if he spoke in English!)

I hate Gamorrean guards, I hate them!!! I hate them almost as much as I hate Bib Fortuna, they're all ridiculous. I loved Jabba's palace when I was a kid but now that scene makes me cringe, especially the band... ugh.
By Incom
Maybe we'll get a special Jabba wave....

But I'll be getting every figure of this one and multiples of McHan and Tycho. I don't like ghost Anakin, though. First, SEBASTIAN SHAW IS THE REAL ANAKIN SKYWALKER :wink: . Second, he looks like a bum in those rags. But I'll get one on card, just to continue completing this all in all wonderful line.
By YAK_Chewie
I would have liked to have seen a SA AT-ST Driver... that would have been fantastic.

As for Gamorreans, I love those pigs. In my book they're awesome. We really need a new one Hasbro.

:wink:
By terman123
This is probably the second weakest wave in the series, but I'll get one of each, just cause I'm a sucker for Hasbro.
By Hawkeye
I'm not real impressed with the lineup of this wave.

But hey, thats just my opinion.
By Incom
terman123 wrote:This is probably the second weakest wave in the series, but I'll get one of each, just cause I'm a sucker for Hasbro.

What's the weakest then? I think all waves have been good at the least. Sure, some figures are so-and-so, but in general I think Hasbro is keeping up with the celebration quite well.
By Darth Kikinou
Incom wrote:[What's the weakest then? I think all waves have been good at the least. Sure, some figures are so-and-so, but in general I think Hasbro is keeping up with the celebration quite well.

The repaint wave -- the one with the red naboo soldier and the holo vader. They couldn't even make the clones' poncho hard goods, guh.
By Lance Quazar
Will get Han and a few pilots. The head is perfect for a custom character that has been rolling around in my head for quite some time.

No interest in any of the others.

I agree with Chewie that the "Han" figure looks like some old school Jedi. More KOTOR era, though, than FU. Could be good for that purpose.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]