Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Wow this is cool another revealed, now i'm back out of my short retirement at DSP2 i've posted this on the news and gave you guys the credit. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the set at the con.
By starfox
that's a really slick commando, they should have made it with a blue visor
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Jayson wrote:Revealed in the new Toyfare. Black Republic Commando (Scorch Repaint)

Wow!!! A *BLACK* commando!! What an idea!!! No need for any pesky creative color detail, THIS is THE definitive commando, boo-yah!

Dangit I'm in a foul mood, sorry guys.
By YAK_Chewie
I guess I would be on board more with the Commando if he had articulated knees, and the blue visor like Starfox mentioned.

Also, thanks for the mention of Yakface Paul. :)

:wink:
By saddestwookiee
I am kinda worried that we'll see 3 others of this guy in the pack. It would be nice to have all of Omega Squad, but, four of these? I would like to see Etain Tur-Mukan! She would make a good figure.
By jedistyle
yea. the commando is in definete need of some knee articulation, not that it will happen. i like the black scemed ommando, but i would prefer to see a sev or fixer version as opposed to the scorch version.

i'm sure that there will be a clone commander in this set, but i'm really hoping for a couple more mando's. :)
By Grievous
Hopefully Kal Skirata (the commando who trained the black commandos a.k.a. Omega Squad) will be in this set! :D
By saddestwookiee
Grievous wrote:Hopefully Kal Skirata (the commando who trained the black commandos a.k.a. Omega Squad) will be in this set! :D

I second that (in fact, I firsted it, back there...somewhere). Bring on Skirata (and maybe Walon Vau!
By CommanderKorbra
I wouldnt mind if all the rest of the figures were mandalorians. Maybe Kal and Walon and then a few more made up mandos. Actually Etain would be cool too.
By jedistyle
it would be great if the remaining figures in this set where all mandos, but i doubt it. i think we will definetley see a kal skiratta or a jango though, as well as a clone commander for the mando clones..... :wink:
By YAK_Jayson
Meet Dred Priest

Dred Priest relishes the challenge of creating elite soldiers. Chosen by Jango to be a training sergeant on Kamino, he forms a secret battle circle among his fellow sergeants, in which they "practice" their training techniques in brutal competitions

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/aff-home.asp?id=DE-707019729&number=HS87467AA
By YAK_Chewie
Pretty cool... I'm hoping we get something out of this set though that is just surprising... like a SA Jango Fett. Just something to really make it worth getting. So far the figures have looked nice, but nothing to the point (other than the female) that makes me say "I gotta have that!"

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
*Sigh*, I guess maybe it's time to break down and order the damn thing? (I'll use your advertisement link!) I've been stingy lately, not spending any money on this hobby. No toy runs lately, too busy at work, plus there isn't anything on the market atm that I really want.
By Paulskywalker
OH god the Hell of buying something aye Kikinou! :D
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk