Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By jedistyle
i don't blame you. that is a great wave and hasbro has done a good job apeasing the fans and puttin gout geat new sculpts and chareceters. order away! :)
By YAK_Den
It's too bad every wave couldn't be this great!!!
By Darth Kikinou
Because the Jango and the Kamino clone are so amazing, I broke down and ordered a case, which is something I have never done before. While I was at it I ordered the Mando pack (yea yea I know I said I didn't want it shut up), as well as the pre-cyborg grievous wave. Now hurry up and get here, toys!!
By YAK_Den
Darth Kikinou wrote:Because the Jango and the Kamino clone are so amazing, I broke down and ordered a case, which is something I have never done before. While I was at it I ordered the Mando pack (yea yea I know I said I didn't want it shut up), as well as the pre-cyborg grievous wave. Now hurry up and get here, toys!!

LOL!

I ordered all those too! Some great waves comin up!
By BrentS
I pre-ordered this case at New Force Comics (hopefully I remember this time). Really looking forward to some of these figures.
By jedistyle
i preordered this wave at EE. this one does look great, the rebel space guy still reminds me of a titan AE figure, but it's custom fodder as far as i'm concerned anyway. :)
By Hawkeye
Well, first off, I only have a small collection, I am a customizer, so that's kinda how I see stuff, "Will it make a cool custom?"

Wow!
That pic of Jango with all the gear off looks great! Best pic I have seen of that figure! Think I'll have to pick one up for a custom Mandalorian

Padme: Custom Sith Babe ahoy!

Droideka: Nice! I dig the sheld. Too bad you have to buy two to get a full sheld. Hell, the shield would probably sell well on its own!

McRebel: Not too shabby. I am a McWhatever kinda guy, so I hope to pick up two of them.

I think customs ideas will strike for the rest, esp. for the wolf-jedi, but we'll see.
By Darth Kikinou
I'm a little bit concerned about the droideka shield... is it opaque enough?

Wow the Padme looks great, and I can't say enough about the Jango and the clone! Hurry up and get here, case!! :) Speaking of cases I'm still waiting on my wave 5 with the bar pieces and all!! I've cut back on my toy runs considerably as I wait for this. All I'm looking for now is the comic packs, still no luck!!
By Hawkeye
Darth Kikinou wrote:I'm a little bit concerned about the droideka shield... is it opaque enough?

It may just be the pictures.

If it is really that dark, I'm sure you can thin the paint of by using a q-tip and some lacquer thinner or aceitone and gently removing just a little bit of the paint.
By YAK_Chewie
I'm not too concerned about the shield on the droideka... cool concept, but I wasn't expecting this to look all that great (which it doesn't). The droid itself looks really nice though. The gem of this wave though I think is Jango... then either Padme or the red suited clone. The McQuarrie figure looks terrible in my opinion... the plastic is just too smooth without enough texture. Yuck!

:wink:
By Hawkeye
Well then you know where to send all your Droideka shield now, huh? :wink:
By Rune Haako

Last edited by Rune Haako on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By raziel
:D Thanks Rune!!

I dunno about Voolvif - I think the character is awesome but the figure is kinda stuck between looking living & cartoonish to me.

When you see the wookies n stuff they look a lot better. Hell Lak Sivrak from POTF looked more realistic . . .

The rest are awesome - a nice mixture - I especially like the Jango & I dont even really dig Jango that much!
By Hawkeye
I see a lot of potential for customs based on figures from this wave.
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]