Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Saw this on another forums and also on JD... what do ya'll think.

*** From Jedi Defender Hasbro Q&A****

3. Now that your 2007 30th Anniversary plans are almost all set, can we get a final count on how many unique coins there will be (counting all the exclusive and convention coins)? Will we have enough slots in our albums to hold them all?

** It's tight but it works, but here's how it breaks down, if one had all the available coins: 60 basic figure coins; 7 Saga Legends; 4 Convention gieaways (CIV, Celebration Europe, and Comic Con, plus bonus Indiana Jones IV gold coin); 5 Convention exclusives (2 McQ Luke, 2 McQ R2/3-PO, 1 McQ Obi-Wan/Yoda), 12 UGH variants, and 7 Vintage coins including the Toy Fair coin. Excluding the latter set (which has it's own folder), it totals 88 coins for 90 spaces. Tight, but manageable!

Uhhh... my coin holder only has 80 slots unless I'm missing something. :?

Some how I knew this would happen....

You would think they could do the simple math and keep up with things like that.
By YAK_Jayson
Coming from the same company that spells republic "rebublic" and spells starfighter "starfigher". You expect them to count too? :lol:

Oh, and they also forgot to count the Concept Grievous coin. So that's 89 coins for an 80 coin album.
By Niktom
YAK_Jayson wrote:Coming from the same company that spells republic "rebublic" and spells starfighter "starfigher". You expect them to count too? :lol:

Well ya know... in general people are usually very literacy centered or really math centered. Hasbro has on many occasions shown they are not up on the literacy so I thought maybe, just maybe.

I actually sat down for about 10 minutes trying to figure out how the over site may happen. Surely they were not counting a particular "set" of coins when working on the holder. I'll be danged I can't see it. They really messed up.

Only thing I can come up with is that the holder was maybe supposed to be for 90 coins and something happened between planning and production. And now we have a guy answering the Q&A who never got the memo on the change.
By smartypants1635
Why do they say 2 mqluke and 2 mqdroids :?: I'd only put one coin in my album
By Niktom
smartypants1635 wrote:Why do they say 2 mqluke and 2 mqdroids :?: I'd only put one coin in my album

CIV and Celebration Europe. Different coin backs. Of course you can't tell that if you put them in the holder front ways :? and if you put them in with the back side it looks like you just have two of the same Celebration coins. So either way with the Celebration coins it will look like you have duplicates. Two Lukes and Droids or Two of the same Celebration.
Walmart and TVC

Picked up my final Tank Driver a few night ago tha[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Really looking forward to the next wave with Becke[…]

Community fodder box...

Does anyone know what size box we are using right […]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Ugh, I have finished so many customs and haven't h[…]

Fodder Alert!

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has Neca Preda[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Thanks for everyone's patience on the roundup repo[…]