Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Starwarsshop now say with Lava Platform, i'm thinking maybe my original instinct was right the Platform comes in two halves with Kenobi and Vader and EE or someone has made a mistake with the picture.
By Darth Kikinou
Paulskywalker wrote:Starwarsshop now say with Lava Platform, i'm thinking maybe my original instinct was right the Platform comes in two halves with Kenobi and Vader and EE or someone has made a mistake with the picture.

So maybe the platform with the panning droid is the middle piece? The ones with Vader And Kenobi snap in for a sweet diorama setup! I was planning on skipping all three of these figures, but if it is a setup like what I just mentioned, then hellz yea I'll get em. Clever buggars :) Otherwise the only figs I'm keen on are Gree and Po.
By YAK_Den
Nice pics! So it looks like not only are we not getting coins but half the figures don't come with any kind of bonus (like a stand or something). Urgh that kinda makes me mad!
By The Professor
Actually, they all seem to come with stands just like the ones from the Saga Collection. Check out the very bottom of each package. You can even make out the stand's nameplate in some cases.
By YAK_Den
The Professor wrote:Actually, they all seem to come with stands just like the ones from the Saga Collection. Check out the very bottom of each package. You can even make out the stand's nameplate in some cases.

Nice eye Prof! Thank god! I was gonna get very mad lol!
By Paulskywalker
That OctoDroid looks like it is going to be big.
By CloneTrooperJR
Wow, even the panning droid got a stand? Amazing :D
By YAK_Jayson
I guess that Vader and Obi-Wan aren't including "Lava" after all. The platform included with the Panning Droid shows the footpegs for them to battle on though. Hopefully the Panning Droid includes some sort of stand to allow him to "hover" along side.
By Rune Haako
It looks like there's a clear plastic display stand behind the Panning Droid.

The Droid also has pegs for Vader to stand on it.

By YAK_Jayson
Rune Haako wrote:It looks like there's a clear plastic display stand behind the Panning Droid.

Where? The triangular thing? I think that is part of the interior bubble tray.
By Rune Haako
Hmmmm, after looking closer to it I think you're right. :(
By Paulskywalker
Normally hovering figures get stand so hopefully your right.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]