Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By BrentS
Wow, a Battle of Endor Pack too! Nice find.
By YakPurge
WOW it even has logs, wonder if they're cardboard or not? :roll:
By BrentS
YakPurge wrote:WOW it even has logs, wonder if they're cardboard or not? :roll:

They look like Cardboard. Who is the other ewok? Is that Teebo? I can't tell for sure.
By jedistyle
that actually looks really impressive. and as many of us had thought they wouldnt do, they now have 2 major battlepacks with at-st's in them. thats pretty cool. there gunna be like the bark speeders from the neyo set though. except for that rots chewie scultp, this seems to be a very good looking battlepack. :)
By YAK_Jayson
Cool stuff. More Scout Troopers, more speeder bikes, more Ewoks and LOGS!

I guess big H is getting their money's worth from that AT-ST sculpt.

Hmmm... I wonder when the factory errors will show with the Hoth AT-ST in the Endor Set and vice versa
By YAK_Chewie
It looks to me like those logs are plastic... you can even see the ropes on them.

I'm not quite as excited aboutt this set as the Hoth one, but it's still cool. I'll probably pick one of these up. I really don't need more speederbikes though, or another AT-ST for that matter... and come to think of it, I'm pretty well stocked on the army builders that come with this set! So I might pass.

But, this set is still awesome. What a great gift idea it would be for a Christmas present!

I hope both this and the Hoth one do well at retail. These could be the beginning of a more emphasis on playsets to some degree, or at least getting more items that can be used for dioramas (like the Hoth turret, the logs, etc.)

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
I wonder what toy line the plastic logs originally came from???

It's not what i was expecting but cool. It say Wicket for the light brown Ewok; it must be a unwell wicket figure!

You might want to get this chewie i suspect those Scouts have the altered shadow scout legs so they can sit on the bike properly.
So let's see... this looks like:

- VOTC Endor Han Solo w/out trenchcoat
- ROTS Wookiee rage Chewbacca
- 1x SA Tantive IV mold stormie with I-wet-myself deco
- 1x VOTC Scout trooper
- 1x static pose sitting scout trooper
- 1x AT-ST driver from imperial battle pack (or the Han one?)
- 2 ewok repaints of some sort
- 2x speeder bikes
- AT-ST
- 2 plastic logs

Is it?
By Niktom
That's a good looking set and even well thought out. Loving the logs. To bad there is no modern ewok village to attach them to. :?

It would have been nice though to sacrifice one of the Troops (Stromtrooper especially) or a speeder bike for maybe say two more ewoks.

Could have been a great chance to get a good army of ewoks going especially with the upcoming release in wave 7.
By BrentS
BrentS wrote:
YakPurge wrote:WOW it even has logs, wonder if they're cardboard or not? :roll:

They look like Cardboard. Who is the other ewok? Is that Teebo? I can't tell for sure.

I meant to say they look like plastic to me... I don't know why I typed cardboard :oops:
By Incom
:lol: Cardboard or plastic, that's quite the typo!

Anyway, talking about log.....

By The Professor
They're definitely plastic, and I think it's a random black Ewok, not Teebo.

These two sets are wonderful and would be great gifts. Because of their high price (yet great value), I'll probably pass on them. I have an old, beat-up Vintage Chicken Walker, so a new AT-ST would be nice, though...

The really cool thing to me is that the turret that comes with the other set is NOT from the POTF playset. If you look at the pictures side-by-side, you'll notice that the POTF one is much narrower and has less detail:

TAC:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230 ... ro_BOH.jpg

POTF:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?imag ... rretfr.jpg

(I put links because the pictures are rather big.)
By BrentS
Almost everything exlcusive to Target eventually goes on clearance. I wonder if these will suffer the same fate. Getting these for 25% off $60 is a pretty good deal.
By Rune Haako
I wonder if they'll make any Prequel Ultimate Battle Packs?

All troops will debark for Christmas assault. Prep[…]

Ewok Love

I loved the movie Battle for Endor, fond memories […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk