Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By CloneTrooperJR
A clearer Image

Yellow Arc

Incorect colour and design - but I suspect this to be Anakin's Alpha

BARC Trooper with Choi, but wrong design again

AT-RT Driver of Luminara's Felucia Group.
By Rune Haako
That's just a pic of the 41st Elite from 2008 Wave 1.

The BARC trooper with Tsui Choi would be the yellow Neyo.

By CloneTrooperJR
Rune Haako wrote:That's just a pic of the 41st Elite from 2008 Wave 1.

The BARC trooper with Tsui Choi would be the yellow Neyo.

Again from Rebelscum... Party Pooper :? . But anyway, this actually seems to have a lighter deco... And I doubt Hasbro is going on that... Retool too much route :cry:
By YAK_Chewie
I'm definitely passing on the Order 66 stuff this time around... will get the Kashyyyk Elite Corps Clone if it's packed this way though...

I passed on some of the Order 66 sets last time anyways.

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Chewie wrote:I'm definitely passing on the Order 66 stuff this time around... will get the Kashyyyk Elite Corps Clone if it's packed this way though...

I passed on some of the Order 66 sets last time anyways.

Me too, I think I'll pass unless there are any good Jedi to be had this time.
By raziel
:roll:

Again from Rebelscum... Party Pooper . But anyway, this actually seems to have a lighter deco... And I doubt Hasbro is going on that... Retool too much route

What the heck are you talking about Clonetrooper jr? Party pooper??

Rune is always amazing with his info & example material.

You kinda get a little . . . MEL GIBSON at times . . .

I think it's being a little bit too picky when we start complaining that a blue stripe isn't dark enough . . . these are clones remember . . the individuality that they are given in a comic is purely for artistic reasons.
By raziel
:lol: p.s

I totally agree Chewie, remember the god awful Palpatine with the "woo" black cloth cape.

How well did the packs sell in the U.S.A?

A wiser move this time to pack in new jedi characters.
By CloneTrooperJR
raziel wrote:How well did the packs sell in the U.S.A?

A wiser move this time to pack in new jedi characters.

According to what I know, they went to the lowest possible clearence - so quite badly in the sense for Target. According to the rumours, there is Tsui Choi (Pronouced as Choi Choi :lol: ). which means there will be a new sculpt.

And since I knew the person with the actual figures (a person named stephy from the CSWF), I can confirm that the Barc is not the same paint job as the Wave 1 Barc Trooper. (Since she has all the samples ). I'll try to ask her to post a comparison shot, but she says the Barc has a slightly darker deco. But that BARC isn't the one with Choi Choi... Thats all I know until she'll post up some comparison shots... :roll:

So we have a new question... Where does that BARC appear? A variant? A multipack? For all we know... Hasbro alraedy wants to milk the mold :roll:
By YAK_Chewie
I suppose with Master Choi in the mix, we have a better chance for better Jedi this time around... maybe we'll see an Evolutions Anakin, etc. packed in.

By StarWarsSince78
Or maybe it isn't Choi Entirely! if it is, I see a aleena head on a yoda figure :oops:
By CloneTrooperJR
Yeah, I too see a Aleena head on a yoda body, preferbly his RotS / TAC body... Maybe with a soft goods cloak :D
By Paulskywalker
http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/home.htm

Translation:
Luminara Unduli should appear in an order 66 Set together with an AT-RT Driver. Below is the first picture of this figure to be seen. It is a Repaint of the figure from the ROTS Line. The material of its skirt is white, it is however yet unclearly whether that will be true on finale figure.
By YAK_Jayson
Thanks for the tip.

Story added to main page...
By Darth Kikinou
meh, I like the ROTS dark skirt better. Now, if they make a Barriss Offee O66 pack, count me in.
Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is […]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs