Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
No probs Jayson.

I'm thinking this has to be a sample picture, because why put a white skirt on here?
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:No probs Jayson.

I'm thinking this has to be a sample picture, because why put a white skirt on here?

Probably to pi$$ us off and make her different enough to warrant buying her again. :P
By jedistyle
i will definetley pick up the pack with choi in it. otherwise i will pass on almost all of these as i did the first wave. the only ones of those i grabbed was the 501st airborne trooper/anakin pack and all the anakins are still sitting in a ziploc! :?

that luminara looks terrible.....
By YAK_Jayson

Looks like the 07 Comic Pack ARC Trooper with the CW kama. Weird?
By Paulskywalker
must of wanted it to look a bit more generic from Alpha, but it doesn't fit around the waist?
By Paulskywalker
Cool that must be the one that comes with Tsui Choi.
By Paulskywalker
Cool is the ep2 Kenobi new and is the Weequay Jedi new or kitbashed, got to get these now; bring on Choi!

Update:

Found the site their from 4inches, here's the translation.

Here the first pictures of the order 66 figures, Obi-Wan Kenobi and master Sev. Beside the Clone Troopers, with which these figures will form a 2-pack, stand. The Obi-Wan Kenobi figure seem to be made out of like a Repaint of the sculpt out of the first Battle pack. This figure had Clone armament. Master Sev is a Kit-Bashed and Repaint figure. The head came of the 1997 Weequay and the body of ROTS Kit Fisto. Perhaps this figure will have another material cloak like master Sev has in the comic strip.
By YAK_Jayson
Actually the Obi-Wan is the Outlander Nightclub version:

http://www.yakface.com/TGuide2004/html/0339.html

The Sev head looks new and could possibly be used on Ak-Rev as for the body, that's a ROTS Kit Fisto repaint 8)
Last edited by YAK_Jayson on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Paulskywalker
Yeah does look like it don't it, hard to tell with the cloak.
By Darth Kikinou
Awful. The Weequay is some cheap kit-bash with the skiff guard, and his tunic could not be uglier.
By YAK_Jayson
Darth Kikinou wrote:Awful. The Weequay is some cheap kit-bash with the skiff guard, and his tunic could not be uglier.

Yep, ROTS Kit Fisto Body and a new head
By YAK_Chewie
It's the clones more than anything that I don't like... if I liked ARC Troopers, I'd get these and use the Jedi for custom fodder... though the red ARC does look pretty good, and I do like that Kenobi figure.

Really odd to keep calling these Order 66 2-pks though.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
I have to say i don't care if their kitbashed i really like them; and i thought that Weequay looks like he could get away with being a Jabba's guard with a couple of guns.

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]