Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
nothing.
Last edited by Paulskywalker on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By saddestwookiee
Paulskywalker wrote:So what does everyone think of the new Order 66 2 packs now their is detailed pics at RS?

As far as the sets go, they're pretty great (at least in pictures). Tsui Choi is a must have for me (I ordered a loose one from eBay). I might look into getting Sev and Palpatine loose, as well. As for the clones, I am trying to not collect/get rid of all the Clone Troopers I currently have (I have a post in the Trading section), so I am not getting the full sets. Besides, there is no nearby Target store, and ours is currently being built.
By Clone_5X
do you think these will go on clearance for 5$ or less?

Im just getting the tsui choi one for 10$ and will wait for the rest to go on clearance :oops: :D
By Theo Zissou
just when i thought i might be close to not going to target everyday, now i'm on the look out for these. lol.

Kenobi/ARC Commander: easy pass for me. while i'm a kenobi fan, i have just to many of the same sculpt of him.

Skywalker/ARC Trooper: Skywalker does looks great with the cloth robes. i may be tempted to pick this one up later on. not on the first run buy though.

Tsui Choi/BARC Trooper: Choi is amazing i agree. the sculpt is really cool. can't wait to pose him with vader, and bultar. The Barc Trooper is pretty cool too. i like that shot they have with the cannon on his shoulder.

Palpatine/Vill: Evo Palps looks so much better in grey. i don't have a evo palp open so this one is a for sure pick up for me.

Luminara/AT-RT Driver: while i think this luminara looks alot better, i should be able to pass on it.

Sev/ARC Trooper: Sev is pretty cool as well. i wasn't sure at first, but it's grown on me. the fact he is a new jedi that hasn't been released before is the draw for me. should fit right in with the other comic jedi :)

So i think i will print out one of those target $5 off coupons and when i see these i will grab Choi, Sev, and palpatine. around $27 after tax. not bad. :)
By Clone_5X
I forgot to look for order 66 packs at target :cry: :oops:
By YAK_Chewie
Got a link to those $5 Target coupons? I seem to have misplaced it...

Regarding these sets, I want a few of the Choi set, not sure about the others other than Palpatine - I want one of that one, perhaps two... and maybe the Anakin one for the accessories.

:wink:
By Theo Zissou
lucky for us jayson posted it here

http://cgi.denpetersen.com/YAK1/viewtop ... 0&start=10

i had the link saved but they took it down, even though the coupon is good for months.

i used one just the other day so they still take them. :)
By saddestwookiee
Theo Zissou wrote:lucky for us jayson posted it here

http://cgi.denpetersen.com/YAK1/viewtop ... 0&start=10

i had the link saved but they took it down, even though the coupon is good for months.

i used one just the other day so they still take them. :)

It figures. Our store isn't slated to open until October 12th. :(
By YAK_Chewie
Thanks for the link to the coupon... I just orinted a few up. Going to test it this week at my local Target. :)

Sorry to hear about your store not opening until October 12 saddestwookiee...

By saddestwookiee
YAK_Chewie wrote:Sorry to hear about your store not opening until October 12 saddestwookiee...:wink:

Thanks for the sympathies. You, too Theo. I just hope that when they do open, they are all kinds of stocked on their exclusives.
By YAK_Chewie
Picked up a few Order 66 sets today using the DPCI trick... Master Choi, Palpatin and Master Sev. I like these three sets better than any of last year's sets, I think.

Passed on the other three.

By saddestwookiee
YAK_Chewie wrote:Picked up a few Order 66 sets today using the DPCI trick... Master Choi, Palpatin and Master Sev. I like these three sets better than any of last year's sets, I think.

Passed on the other three.

Isn't Choi great? I'll sing Hasbro's praises if they do more of that species. Like the Pod Racer (was it Rats Tyrell?). I still might pick up a loose Sev and Palpatine from eBay...
By Spearhead24
I found all new Order 66 Packs in a store a few days ago. Being not so fond of that ARC-Trooper-flood, I took a long look at Palpatine/Vill (which I bought) and Choi - but that grin on his face annoys me. If only they had given him a neutral expression... :(

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]