Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Ok folks... all the McQuarrie figures have now been released, right?

We might not all have found them yet, but I am wondering for those who have, from the list below, what's your favorite one? Least favorite? And why?

- Concept Stormtrooper
- Concept Boba Fett
- Concept Chewbacca
- Concept Darth Vader
- Concept Starkiller Hero
- Concept Snowtrooper
- Concept Han Solo
- Concept Rebel Trooper
- Concept Luke Skywalker
- Concept C-3PO
- Concept R2-D2
- Concept Obi Wan Kenobi
- Concept Yoda

:wink:
By Niktom
I'm going with...

Stormtrooper as my fav. I just really like the look of the figure. Great concept great execution on it visually.

Stormtrooper on my least fav. I say this also because he has the least treatment. I was really disappointed when we found out it was just a repack of the original. This could have been one of the best figures ever if they would have gone in and retooled him with just a little more articulation.
By BrentS
I think the C4 Droids are my favorite, followed by Yoda.
By BrentS
YAK_Chewie wrote:Hmmm... Stormtrooper as most and least favorite? You meant Snowtrooper as one of those I think. :twisted:

I think he meant Stormtrooper for both :)
By Horse_Head
I'm still 3 figs short so I'll wait to comment.
By CloneTrooperJR
I love all of them! But if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose R2-D2. His Concept has so much feelings to it in the painting. And Hasbro actually made it with all those! And he had so many functions!
By YAK_Chewie
Ok, here's my list in order -

1 - Concept Rebel Trooper
2 - Concept Snowtrooper
3 - Concept Luke Skywalker
4 - Concept Han Solo
5 - Concept Starkiller Hero
6 - Concept Chewbacca
7 - Concept C-3PO
8 - Concept Boba Fett
9 - Concept R2-D2
10 - Concept Stormtrooper
11 - Concept Yoda
12 - Concept Darth Vader
13 - Concept Obi Wan Kenobi

The Rebel Trooper is # 1 because I am so shocked at how much I like this figure in person. It's awesome. Great articulation, a nice sculpt too, but the removable two piece helmet and the chest armor are what makes me sold on this figure... I love it!

By darth_frisco
there are still a few I haven't got but of the ones I do have, I like the R2-D2, Boba Fett, and Luke Skywalkers the best.
By Lance Quazar
STARKILLER HERO by a country mile!!!!!

A gorgeous, fantastic and wonderfully imaginative figure. Because she's a cancelled conceptual character only, she's good to go as any kind of fan fic character of dios and photonovels. I love her!!!

After that -

Luke
3PO
Boba Fett (with alternate helmet!)

(at this point, I don't really care much....)

Chewie
Han
Obi Wan
R2

Rebel Trooper (my interest is only as custom fodder, I think the helmet is dumb!)

(everything below this line is a skip)
Stormtrooper
Yoda
Snowtrooper
By Niktom
YAK_Chewie wrote:Hmmm... Stormtrooper as most and least favorite? You meant Snowtrooper as one of those I think. :twisted:

Nope... STORMTROOPER all the way for both. It's a paradox type of thing for me. :? Best looking figure (IMO) with the worst articulation.

While I have to say that the whole line has been AMAZING... the Stormtrooper just stands out for me. I hope one day Hasbro will revisit him with super articulation and keep as much of the proportions as they can of this original one.

The whole concept set got me really excited and actually made me want to get out and collect them from first site.... this had not happened since back in the POTF days when it was all still totally new and exciting. My hat's off to Hasbro for the great idea and awesome exicution of the whole thing. (Did I just type that?)
By Darth Kikinou
The McStormie is a sort of tragically flawed figure to me. Brilliant in terms of look, but dreadful in terms of detail. His waist is too thin relative to his torso and legs, the chest plates are too thick, and his holster really should be removable. I wish his shield was clean so that you could have an army without each one having had suffered the same battle damage. And of course the articulation is horrid.
By saddestwookiee
Though I don't have all of them, I will comment on the ones I do have.

Here they are, in order of preference:

1-Chewbacca: Something about this figure drew me to it from the first time I laid eyes on it. Aside for the "bat-child- face, it's got great stature and nice details!

2-Darth Vader: I think the inclusion of a second helmet was a great idea. It's great, too, that he's not fully black. Kind of a grayish on the costume.

3-C-3PO: I think this may be an odd choice, so high on the list, but, I like the color, and the facial details. Much more human. I also like that he's not ridiculously shiny!

4-Stormtropper: They did start the whole trend. I don't have an original one, so I don't know how different the two are. But it's got great deco!

5-Boba Fett: I really bought this one so I'd have one. I don't have too much to gripe about, though.

6-R2-D2: I like it for what it is. But, I think it's really whacky looking. But, I guess that's it's design.

I ordered Obiwan and Yoda, but, have yet to see any of the others in the wild.
By Paulskywalker
I was just thinking, they've made a mistake in the naming of Starkiller Hero, it's a female so it should be Starkiller Heroine.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]