Image Image Image Image Image

McQuarrie Concept Figures - Your Favorite?

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Postby Darth Kikinou » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 pm

Paulskywalker wrote:I was just thinking, they've made a mistake in the naming of Starkiller Hero, it's a female so it should be Starkiller Heroine.

True 'dat :)
Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Postby Niktom » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 am

Darth Kikinou wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:I was just thinking, they've made a mistake in the naming of Starkiller Hero, it's a female so it should be Starkiller Heroine.

True 'dat :)

Maybe they were trying to steer clear of any possible drug references. It does have the ring of a street name.

Hey... you wanna buy some Starkiller Heroines? Best price on Ebay... You know you can't fight the addiction...
Always looking for Vintage Star Wars Holiday Special Items
Visit YaksPub.com
Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Postby Darth Kikinou » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Niktom wrote:Maybe they were trying to steer clear of any possible drug references. It does have the ring of a street name.

Hey... you wanna buy some Starkiller Heroines? Best price on Ebay... You know you can't fight the addiction...

Hahaha, sounds like the perfect name for what Hollywood stars would take too ;) STARKILLER heroin heh.

I'd say you're right though, that's certainly why they did that. It may also be that they know that Americans are stupid and wouldn't ever had heard the word heroine and think it was heroin. Mothers would be writing to Hasbro, it'd be a PR mess. Shorten it to Hero, problem fixed heh.

Return to “30th Anniversary Collection”