Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Darth Kikinou
Paulskywalker wrote:I was just thinking, they've made a mistake in the naming of Starkiller Hero, it's a female so it should be Starkiller Heroine.

True 'dat :)
By Niktom
Darth Kikinou wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:I was just thinking, they've made a mistake in the naming of Starkiller Hero, it's a female so it should be Starkiller Heroine.

True 'dat :)

Maybe they were trying to steer clear of any possible drug references. It does have the ring of a street name.

Hey... you wanna buy some Starkiller Heroines? Best price on Ebay... You know you can't fight the addiction...
By Darth Kikinou
Niktom wrote:Maybe they were trying to steer clear of any possible drug references. It does have the ring of a street name.

Hey... you wanna buy some Starkiller Heroines? Best price on Ebay... You know you can't fight the addiction...

Hahaha, sounds like the perfect name for what Hollywood stars would take too ;) STARKILLER heroin heh.

I'd say you're right though, that's certainly why they did that. It may also be that they know that Americans are stupid and wouldn't ever had heard the word heroine and think it was heroin. Mothers would be writing to Hasbro, it'd be a PR mess. Shorten it to Hero, problem fixed heh.

TVC: 1) Barge window Weequay (why does this char[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Tree-R looks pretty cool. Looks like something yo[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]

And the Winners are: 01. Admiral/Captain Piett 02[…]