Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=1384

A few Battlepacks have featured Jedi, a Clone Commander, and three Clone Troopers. Will we see this concept applied to more sets in the future, perhaps something like Ki-Adi-Mundi, a grittier repaint of Commander Bacara, and three Galactic Marines? What about extending this idea to the other films beyond Ep III?

HASBRO - We have been looking at continuing this very popular format and there is a chance that the Ki-Adi-Mundi pack will come out this spring. It's too early to confirm that it will be shipping, or how different (or not) the Clones will be, but the Mygeeto battle is a good concept for this. As for other films, we have been doing different concepts since the leader/troops idea works so well for EpIII. It's possible for EpII, but we will have to look at those ideas to see if they are compelling given all of the choices we have available for battle packs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YAY i asked about this age's ago in a Q&A with this line up of figures and now it's coming! I hope it has three or more Galactic Marines, i really like those troopers; i want to have a squad of them but i wait for new releases rather than buy multiples of basic figures.
By TradeFederationSympathy
I'm hoping for Ki-Adi-Mundi and the rest GM. I love those guys. But I only want them if they fix the sculpt of their feet cause they can't stand on their own otherwise.
By Paulskywalker
I've not had a problem with mine standing, but i understand what everyone means by the roundness.
By CloneTrooperJR
Since the question was asking about about the BoF and MWb - I think it's going to be Mundi, Bacara and 3x Galactic Marines. :roll:
By Paulskywalker
That's the line up i'm hoping for! :lol:
By Rune Haako
There should be a Tri-Droid or Super Battle Droids.
By CloneTrooperJR
I hope not - The Tri-Droid is already appearing on card. That'd be waste of a spot.
By YAK_Chewie
Hmmm... I'd think it's a no brainer that we'll see at least two Galactic Marines and Bacara in this. Maybe Bacara will get the SA body on this one?

Also it makes sense for Ki Adi Mundi too.. so I'm guessing it will be as follows:

- Ki Adi Mundi
- Commander Bacara
- Galactic Marine x 3

I'd be all for Separatist forces too at some point in a Battle Pack.

:wink:
By YAK_Jayson
Looks like these are starting to hit retail. So keep those eye open. 8)
By YAK_Chewie
I've only seen three of these, all since July 26... one at Walmart, another at a different Walmart, then one yesterday at TRU. Just can't convince myself to buy it though.

:wink:
By Arc_Trooper77
:? I haven't even managed to see one of these.. :( Everything here in Florida sells out quick.. the employees around here hog everything, and then ontop of that.. we maybe get 3-4 of them at a time. It really sucks. :evil:
By YAK_Jayson
I saw 4 yesterday at my local TRU, today *poof* they were gone.
By Arc_Trooper77
:evil: You people and your good luck.. :cry:
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]