Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By MasterGrievous
Ugh, more ridiculous Jedi Starfighter repaints....

Pass.
Last edited by MasterGrievous on Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hawkeye
MasterGrievous wrote:Ugh, more ridiculous Jedi Starfighter repaints....

Pass.

Diddo.

Make a hyperspace ring for this style of fighter and we'll talk....
By Paulskywalker
I know this is from the Clone Comic story, but how different is this from the blue Kenobi one???
By TradeFederationSympathy
Yeah Hasbro must be making a killing off of reselling all of the same fighters over and over again.

Pass!
By CloneTrooperJR
Paulskywalker wrote:I know this is from the Clone Comic story, but how different is this from the blue Kenobi one???

The blue and white areas are inverted, :wink:
By Lance Quazar
The only one of this type I have is Obi Wan's maroon fighter. I like the look of this better than any other repaints.

A definite maybe, even though I eschew repaints as a general rule due to monetary and storage issues.
By jedistyle
i have an aayla focus collection so i will definetley be picking this up and it will remain in the box.

i don't own any of the previous jedi starfighters except the seasee tinn, so i wouldn't ind to much having another. they are really killing it with the jedi star fighter repaints though.

im sure i will be able to let this linger around a bit at target and pick it up for $10 like i did with the seasee tinn fighter. :wink:
By Robo-Quack
I like it. I just might pick it up. I still want to see a red Shaak Ti starfighter with zebra stripes. :D
By YAK_Chewie
Anything with Shaak Ti is just cool. I'd buy a Shaak Ti fighter as well... the ladies of the Jedi Order don't get enough love from Hasbro in my opinion.

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Chewie wrote:Anything with Shaak Ti is just cool. I'd buy a Shaak Ti fighter as well... the ladies of the Jedi Order don't get enough love from Hasbro in my opinion.

I'll bet the female jedi get paid less for doing the same job as well, hah! :) j/k

The figure I most want is Barriss Offee, based on the Shaak-Ti / Luminara ROTS mold.
By YAK_Den
YAK_Chewie wrote:Anything with Shaak Ti is just cool. I'd buy a Shaak Ti fighter as well... the ladies of the Jedi Order don't get enough love from Hasbro in my opinion.

:wink:

The ladies of the universe in my opinion don't get much love. I mean come on! We finally got another Padme' and not even from ROTS! So how many Padme' from ROTS did we get??? 1!!! WTF is up with that? UGH! Where's the lady love, because in my opinion their outfits are way sexier then the gents!
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]