Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By jedistyle
i dont much care for the jsf either, i actually only have 1 and i customized it, :lol: , but as an aayla fan, at some point i will have to pick this up for my focus collection of her, hopefully when it hits clearance.......
By YAK_Jayson
jedistyle wrote:i dont much care for the jsf either, i actually only have 1 and i customized it, :lol: , but as an aayla fan, at some point i will have to pick this up for my focus collection of her, hopefully when it hits clearance.......

They're hitting clearance in my area (MN) for 50% off. Not a bad price. I'll be picking up another for customizing purposes. 8)
By jedistyle
good to know that we are seeing clearance on them already though, i'll take the aayla jsf if it gets to $10, like i did with the seasee and kit jsf's.

i don't have much use for the wookie bp, but i may pick one up if it hits $10, a deal is a deal. :roll:
By YAK_Jayson
jedistyle wrote:i don't have much use for the wookie bp, but i may pick one up if it hits $10, a deal is a deal. :roll:

I'll be grabbing a couple TFU BPs for the Stormies and the Wookiee fodder. As for the Vader.... into the trash compacter he goes :lol:

TVC: 1) Barge window Weequay (why does this char[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Tree-R looks pretty cool. Looks like something yo[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]

And the Winners are: 01. Admiral/Captain Piett 02[…]