Image Image Image Image Image

Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Mon May 12, 2008 2:59 pm

i dont much care for the jsf either, i actually only have 1 and i customized it, :lol: , but as an aayla fan, at some point i will have to pick this up for my focus collection of her, hopefully when it hits clearance.......
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

jedistyle wrote:i dont much care for the jsf either, i actually only have 1 and i customized it, :lol: , but as an aayla fan, at some point i will have to pick this up for my focus collection of her, hopefully when it hits clearance.......

They're hitting clearance in my area (MN) for 50% off. Not a bad price. I'll be picking up another for customizing purposes. 8)
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Postby Darth Kikinou » Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 pm

14$ at Target in norcal, same for the wookiees pack. I might begin to think about getting these if they clear the 7$ mark.
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.photonovelalliance.com
The Guardians of Peace and Justice
Episode iii: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri May 16, 2008 4:44 pm

good to know that we are seeing clearance on them already though, i'll take the aayla jsf if it gets to $10, like i did with the seasee and kit jsf's.

i don't have much use for the wookie bp, but i may pick one up if it hits $10, a deal is a deal. :roll:
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Fri May 16, 2008 5:55 pm

jedistyle wrote:i don't have much use for the wookie bp, but i may pick one up if it hits $10, a deal is a deal. :roll:

I'll be grabbing a couple TFU BPs for the Stormies and the Wookiee fodder. As for the Vader.... into the trash compacter he goes :lol:
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sat May 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Both are still full price in my neck of the woods...

:wink:

Return to “30th Anniversary Collection”