Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
I don't mind it, though in the past weeks, I've been purchasing the new comic packs and other things I previously passed over. All in all, I think I've spent the same as I would have if there when new waves of figs hitting :lol:
By Theo Zissou
yep not to much of a score for me at all in stores. i've found the first 4 mighty muggs which was cool. no new basic figures in awhile though. It has given me a little time to catch up on what i missed last year. only missing 3 now i think. most years i would let figures go that i missed unless it was a really cool one, but i feel like i have to complete that coin album. lol.

hopefully we start to see some new product in a week or two. last year TAC took forever to get going.
By Rune Haako
I'm still suffering from the 2007 drought.
By Darth Kikinou
The only ones I still need from 2007 are fireside Padme, Pax Bonkik, clone teenager (multiple), and a second Jango. Anybody looking to unload loose extras? :)
By TradeFederationSympathy
Darth Kikinou wrote:The only ones I still need from 2007 are fireside Padme, Pax Bonkik, clone teenager (multiple), and a second Jango. Anybody looking to unload loose extras? :)

Can you not find these figures? Those seem to be the peg warmers in my area. I got lucky and scored a McRebel last night, best find of all year I'd say.
By Darth Kikinou
TradeFederationSympathy wrote:
Darth Kikinou wrote:The only ones I still need from 2007 are fireside Padme, Pax Bonkik, clone teenager (multiple), and a second Jango. Anybody looking to unload loose extras? :)

My area tends to be among the worse off areas, being a large metropolitan area with many a scalper pouncing on the stores as they open. I don't know why I even bother ever checking, there's never anything good.
By Spearhead24
I'm rather glad for a break - bought quite a lot of stuff around new year's day and now my car needs a repair. :(
By YAK_Chewie
I think I'm a bit glad for the break too... Christmas was expensive, and I bought quite a few of the new Walmart comic packs already, which was like finding a new wave of regular figures and buying multiples... but soon, SMACK! We're going to get hit with Waves 1&2, more comic packs, the AT-AP, etc. And then we're going to be broke. :lol:

:wink:
By Niktom
Just think of it as the calm before the storm!
By Paulskywalker
In my area the shops are stuck on wave 4 and i only have one figure from both wave 5 and 6. I'm glad because i need to slow but i am also unhappy that it appears that Hasbro have lost interest in the UK again.
By Spearhead24
Paulskywalker wrote:In my area the shops are stuck on wave 4 and i only have one figure from both wave 5 and 6. I'm glad because i need to slow but i am also unhappy that it appears that Hasbro have lost interest in the UK again.

I was very surprised to hear that the situation in the UK is worse than it is in Germany. Well, on second thought, I might just be quite lucky - living in a not very big city and having three or four places to go to buy Star Wars stuff. Only one keeps on getting new figures in small amounts (Wave 8 when I last got there) and another has some Saga Legends as the first regulars of TAC. The third, the only real toy-store, is also stuck on Wave 4.

Well, maybe it's not so bad after all, because if they all had the newest SW-toys in considerable amounts on their shelves, I'd spend too much money regularly... :wink:
By darth_frisco
count me with those have yet to see much of the later '07 waves as yet. typical. I've found that if I want to buy at retail, I basically have to ignore what's cutting-edge and pretend to be glad to finally see stuff many months after it hits elsewhere, probably due to a combination of scalpers and lousy distribution. but the fact is most of the good stuff, 9 times out of 10 if I realyl want it I have to go to ebay for it.
By YAK_Den
WOW! I'm still in a drought from most of 07. My coin album isn't even half filled! I've been missing out on a lot. I'm missing at least 3 waves still.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

Ewok Love

While this was my second choice, I couldn't resist[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk