Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker

They've changed the deco a bit since this picture of the SBD and i thought he was going to be greyish.
By jedistyle
i actually like that sbd repaint! :) i dont know if i will actually but this set, perhaps if it makes it to clearance. still a cool set, at least all the figures are the best versions of those charecters, and the upgraded bacarra is great.
By Darth Kikinou
I think I'll be skipping it altogether. I have two dozen GM's as it is and I don't like the SBD's deco. My one tri-droid is enough. The only figure in the set I'd like one of is the new Bacara, which I may just resort to ebay for.
By Paulskywalker
I def will be getting this set, the SBD is growing on me, I love GM's and only have two, S/A Bacara a must have and the Tri-Droid i don't have yet and two will be great. Ki i have but the mud job on him looks cool.
By Paulskywalker
Can someone please post the pics of the new battle packs on the Hasbro site because non-US fans get re-directed to their out-dated countries site these days.
By Paulskywalker
Thank you Drewton.

Looks like they didn't fix the head on the STAP Battle droids, no matter i love STAP and will get it still.
By Clone_5X
25$ :evil: :wink:
By Hawkeye
What ever happened to the Hoth Speed Biker battle pack?
By Paulskywalker
It's still coming, i don't think it's an exclusive so it will be out with the Mygeeto BP.
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:It's still coming, i don't think it's an exclusive so it will be out with the Mygeeto BP.

Actually the Hoth Patrol has been delayed as well which seems to be par for the course with most Hasbro release now days.

According to our friends at JediDefender, the Mygeeto BP should be out mid May (in the current TAC packaging) and the Hoth Speeder Patrol will be pushed back 'til fall in the first wave of new format Legacy Battle Packs.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]