Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
I'd have to say YES on Anakin. Not only does he have the ball jointed hips, but his waist is ball jointed too. This is a definite upgrade over the Evolutions version.

As for Obi Wan... I'd say yes too. But he's not upgraded to the level that Anakin is, at least not in my opinion.

:wink:
By Lance Quazar
Can you swap out the heads on the Obi Wan with the other similar versions - 2005 Pilot and the comic pack?
By Spearhead24
I bought them both. Having passed on all ROTS-style-Anakins without a plastic-robe, this one was an easy choice. Being able to let him karate-kick Obi-Wan in a pose is just awesome. :D
I was really content with the ROTS #55 Obi-Wan (Pilot), but it felt better to acquire Anakin's counterpart for an update.
By YAK_Chewie
Lance Quazar wrote:Can you swap out the heads on the Obi Wan with the other similar versions - 2005 Pilot and the comic pack?

Pretty sure it's an easy swap. But one thing on the Mustafar Obi Wan - his neck seems a bit long.

If you had to pick between Anakin and Obi, I'd go with Anakin. Hands down.

By TradeFederationSympathy
YAK_Chewie wrote:
If you had to pick between Anakin and Obi, I'd go with Anakin. Hands down.

I have to agree. The Anakin is hands down a better figure. I don't like the head on the Obi Wan. I'm picky with my heads tho.
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]