Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YakPurge
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah Purge, total customizer's dream on these... it's funny, the more EU they put out the more I want them to expand even further. I love it.

As for the sabers, what do you mean exactly (Luke and Mara)?

For Luke's head, it does look to be recycled like you said (which is ok by me).

:wink:

The Luke saber hilt seems to resemble the ROTJ one but it has a blue blade, and from what I remember from the book Mara doesn't have a saber except when she had in pocession Luke's while he was Talon Kardde's "prisoner" I know at the end of the Trilogy Luke give's Mara his old saber that he takes from his clone but again it has a blue blade not green. Just curious it's been a while since I read the books. Also did you notice the Luke's helmet has a face mask?

Justin you have the Luke/stormie pack? Which R2 body did they wind up using?
By Paulskywalker
I thought it was a face mask at first, but when i looked closer i realised it is just the inside of the right side of the helmet.
By Fritzkrieg
You know it kind of looks like a face mask to me as well.
By Fritzkrieg
I was speaking of Lukes Helmet
By YAK_Chewie
You're right! There is a face mask on it... damn how did I miss that??? Awesome!! I'm looking forward to a few of that set for sure.

Ok... new loose pics of the ones I got Friday -

OBI WAN KENOBI

ARC TROOPER ALPHA

VILLIE

QUINLAN VOS AND VILLIE

QUINLAN VOS

QUINLAN VOS CUSTOM COMPARISON

On the comparison shot - my custom Vos and Hasbro's version. Theirs looks a heck of a lot better obviously. Mine does have a removable saber hilt/hilt attachmend on his belt, and mine has SA legs while Hasbro didn't include those featurs. I'll upgrade Hasbro's version when I get time - but I am very, very glad that they made this figure and did a very good job in my opinion.

Last edited by YAK_Chewie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tenike1
The elbow scares me a bit since it has a sharp edge sticking out.
By The Professor
Thanks for the pictures CHEWIE. It looks like the Obi-Wan's torso is the same as that of the SA Episode III version. So, I really hope it fits on that figure, making an ultimate SA Episode II Obi-Wan.
By YAK_Jayson
Nice pics Chewie! I'll definately be snapping up these sets. They really went the extra mile in producing all new sculpts for these newest comic sets. A sharp contrast to the 2nd, 3rd & 4th sets, which are essentially the same figures as they're basic release only painted while on LCD. :lol:
By Paulskywalker
These are brill thanks Chewie. I hope that Alpha figure starts superseding the Clone Wars version for future ARC's, that is how that should of been done.

How come you didn't do a pic of Kenobi with the mask on?
By JarJar
Nice pics!
By Grievous
Anyone have pics of Luke & R2? For some reason I like this set more than the first two Marvel sets.
By YAK_Chewie
I should have done a pic w/ the mask on Kenobi. Sorry I didn't do that. I still can - sort of. But I'd have to put the head onto the pilot Obi Wan (essentially the same figure anyway minus the robe).

True to form, I already took the Kenobi figure apart so I could use it for a Mace Windu custom (couldn't resist) and Alpha has already been taken apart too for a custom. Vos now has new legs too so he has much better articulation... the only figure I haven't altered yet is Villie - which I might do to give him articulated knees.

Hoping to find a few more of these soon that I won't customize, but it had been a while since I had some all new sculpts like these and the customizer in me just couldn't resist...

By BrentS
Nice Pics Chewie - thanks!
By YakPurge
YAK_Chewie wrote:I should have done a pic w/ the mask on Kenobi. Sorry I didn't do that. I still can - sort of. But I'd have to put the head onto the pilot Obi Wan (essentially the same figure anyway minus the robe).

True to form, I already took the Kenobi figure apart so I could use it for a Mace Windu custom (couldn't resist) and Alpha has already been taken apart too for a custom. Vos now has new legs too so he has much better articulation... the only figure I haven't altered yet is Villie - which I might do to give him articulated knees.

Hoping to find a few more of these soon that I won't customize, but it had been a while since I had some all new sculpts like these and the customizer in me just couldn't resist...

Chewie were the arms easy to pop out on the Obi? I'd been thinking the same thing. In hoping to find as many of the obi/alpha 2 packs as I can I wanted to do robed versions of all the Jedi council. Also is Alpha just an Evo Clone Commander with new gear and shins?
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

This guy looks like he's up to no good...

Hello from Music City

Hello all. I have been a lurker on here for quite […]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]