Image Image Image Image Image

Ultimate Galactic Hunt 2007

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 pm

I plan on displaying them in boxes with packing material protecting them for the people that collect these things. Meaning I don't collect chase stuff like this; if I see them, I'll pick them up and trade them to Yakkers that need them.

:wink:
Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:23 pm

I think these will be a bit easier to find then last year, but that could just be wishful thinking. I hope I get all 12, last year was pretty difficult and I ended up getting a helping hand from a friend for some and buying them online from stores for the rest. I think it's a pretty decent idea, but I like the ones from last year better these seem kind of bland. Unfortunately I'm addicted(but I'm no completist) so I'll have to go out for the hunt. I'm getting eager I just want them to show up already. Good luck to others interested.

Oh and as you mentioned Commander_1138(I love yours Chewie 8) )
I plan on displaying mine with the Walmart displays that came with the Vintage figures, just like I did for last years UGH chase figures. No need to open these and stick them in the album.
Some poses may require additional support. Product and colors may vary.
Gorkoracing
Scavenger

Postby Gorkoracing » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:54 am

I actually think they'll be a bit harder to come by this year well certain ones at least. Of course all the mcquarrie figs and the animated fett. I didnt have a problem getting them last year at all and actually ended up with a couple sets and was hoping to trade a US for canadian version set but didnt get very far. I've only managed to pick up about 6 different canadian ugh figures from last year so I actually hope they dont make canadian versions this year. The standard canadian mcfetts have been selling for crazy amounts I saw one go for $96 so I can only imagine how much i'd have to pay for a UGH version if my contact up there cant find it.
Jedimaster-c
Cantina Bartender

Postby Jedimaster-c » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:32 pm

I would have figured the current Mcqaurrie figures would be UGH fodder.The thing that is interesting is one of the assortments has a basic Animated Fett and the UGH version.The thing I have learned about this stuff is that you sometimes this stuff can punch you in the face.What I mean is last year I went to a Walmart and was not expecting anything and bam,I found not only the basic Cody but the UGH one as well.
Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Yeah this Boba mirrors Cody exactly. They both had a revision case deticated to not only the basic figure but the UGH version also.
Darth_Deastron
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Darth_Deastron » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:06 pm

This is pretty cool! I'm pretty thrilled about the coin set.
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:31 pm

i don't collect the coins, so this bonus is sort of a let down for me. i actually have 2 full sets of sticker tabs ready to be mailed for these sets. i just haven't got around to sending them. :)
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Any day now. The suspense is killing me. :twisted:
darth_frisco
Nerf Herder

Postby darth_frisco » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 am

I have no interest in the coin set, but at this point I have accumulated 7 of the mail in stickers from the '07 VOTC (I thought I had more but I must have lost some of them). if anybody wants them send me a message with a mailing address and I'll send em to you. hate to just waste them. first come first served

Edit: OK, somebody emailed me so they are gone
Gorkoracing
Scavenger

Postby Gorkoracing » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Here's a look at how the canadian UGH figures will look. Not out yet and this wasnt found in a store. Canada still hasnt even gotten wave 3 yet :(
Theo Zissou
Mandalorian

Postby Theo Zissou » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:43 pm

there was a table at SDCC that had a bunch of the UGH figures and figures from the next 2 waves. he wanted like $50 to $70 a figure though since they were samples or something i guess.
“I don’t think it’s really fair for me to be on a jury because I can read thoughts.”

Liz Lemon-30 Rock http://www.30rockquotes.net/

http://theozissou.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/TheoZissou
Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Well they hit Ebay, and Wave 4 has just hit. Shouldn't be that much longer, can't wait. :twisted:
Jedimaster-c
Cantina Bartender

Postby Jedimaster-c » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:31 pm

With way my stores treat Star Wars figures.I won't be seeing these for a month.Alabam is the last place to get anything new.Our stores treat Star Wars like the black death.
terman123
Moisture Farmer

Postby terman123 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 pm

Ordered the four cases so I could get the complete set of UGH.
Commander DiFabio
Cantina Bartender

Postby Commander DiFabio » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Still need 12 more. Thankfully I haven't seen a sighting in PA so I'm not that worried. The wait for the UGH figures and Wave 4 in general is killing me.

Return to “30th Anniversary Collection”