Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
I plan on displaying them in boxes with packing material protecting them for the people that collect these things. Meaning I don't collect chase stuff like this; if I see them, I'll pick them up and trade them to Yakkers that need them.

:wink:
By Commander DiFabio
I think these will be a bit easier to find then last year, but that could just be wishful thinking. I hope I get all 12, last year was pretty difficult and I ended up getting a helping hand from a friend for some and buying them online from stores for the rest. I think it's a pretty decent idea, but I like the ones from last year better these seem kind of bland. Unfortunately I'm addicted(but I'm no completist) so I'll have to go out for the hunt. I'm getting eager I just want them to show up already. Good luck to others interested.

Oh and as you mentioned Commander_1138(I love yours Chewie 8) )
I plan on displaying mine with the Walmart displays that came with the Vintage figures, just like I did for last years UGH chase figures. No need to open these and stick them in the album.
By Gorkoracing
I actually think they'll be a bit harder to come by this year well certain ones at least. Of course all the mcquarrie figs and the animated fett. I didnt have a problem getting them last year at all and actually ended up with a couple sets and was hoping to trade a US for canadian version set but didnt get very far. I've only managed to pick up about 6 different canadian ugh figures from last year so I actually hope they dont make canadian versions this year. The standard canadian mcfetts have been selling for crazy amounts I saw one go for $96 so I can only imagine how much i'd have to pay for a UGH version if my contact up there cant find it.
By Jedimaster-c
I would have figured the current Mcqaurrie figures would be UGH fodder.The thing that is interesting is one of the assortments has a basic Animated Fett and the UGH version.The thing I have learned about this stuff is that you sometimes this stuff can punch you in the face.What I mean is last year I went to a Walmart and was not expecting anything and bam,I found not only the basic Cody but the UGH one as well.
By Commander DiFabio
Yeah this Boba mirrors Cody exactly. They both had a revision case deticated to not only the basic figure but the UGH version also.
By jedistyle
i don't collect the coins, so this bonus is sort of a let down for me. i actually have 2 full sets of sticker tabs ready to be mailed for these sets. i just haven't got around to sending them. :)
By Commander DiFabio
Any day now. The suspense is killing me. :twisted:
By darth_frisco
I have no interest in the coin set, but at this point I have accumulated 7 of the mail in stickers from the '07 VOTC (I thought I had more but I must have lost some of them). if anybody wants them send me a message with a mailing address and I'll send em to you. hate to just waste them. first come first served

Edit: OK, somebody emailed me so they are gone
By Gorkoracing
Here's a look at how the canadian UGH figures will look. Not out yet and this wasnt found in a store. Canada still hasnt even gotten wave 3 yet :(
By Commander DiFabio
Well they hit Ebay, and Wave 4 has just hit. Shouldn't be that much longer, can't wait. :twisted:
By Jedimaster-c
With way my stores treat Star Wars figures.I won't be seeing these for a month.Alabam is the last place to get anything new.Our stores treat Star Wars like the black death.
By terman123
Ordered the four cases so I could get the complete set of UGH.
By Commander DiFabio
Still need 12 more. Thankfully I haven't seen a sighting in PA so I'm not that worried. The wait for the UGH figures and Wave 4 in general is killing me.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]