Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By BrentS
Good stuff - thanks for posting the link on these. Looking forward to seeing some better pictures in the future but we certainly get the idea one these!
By CloneCommander1
My favorites are the Ilum and the Tantive IV ones. I love the chamelon droids, and bout of those stormies look to be VOTC. Padme dosen't appear to have much articulation though... :(
By BrentS
If those Stormies are VOTC then that BP will be a steal @ $20. Too bad we'll have an extra gazillion Vaders.
By Rune Haako
I hope the Ilum one isn't an exclusive.
By jedistyle
the ilum and tantive battlepacks are definetley the best of the 4.

-padme looks to have articulation in the knees, but mabey not the arms! i t'll still be a cool new figure and the chamelion driods are very cool, i'll be looking to buy 2 or 3 of these! :)

-if the stormtroopers are votc then this will definetley be the hot battlepack, since it has 2 of them. but a great army builder for sure! :o

-the dagobah training dosn't apeal to me to much as far as figures go, but if the packaging is done right it may look very cool and be worth picking up just for display! :wink:

-geo arena battle looks to be the worst of the bunch! that is one of my personal fav scenes of all 6 movies and there are sooooooo many other, and better, figures that they could have included in it. terrible choices for figures here. i'm real bummed about the direction they went with this one! :?

but i'm glad to see some variety and new stuff coming out in the battle packs....
By MasterGrievous
Ambush on Ilum and Capture of Tantive IV are AWESOME! I never thought Hasbro would do Chameleon Droids, and look now. I applaud Hasbro.

The other 2 though, not so great.....
By tenike1
Final Battle Jango Fett released in two battle packs now. That must be a record. I'm lovin' the Tantive IV battle pack. VOTC Stormtroopers! I guess hasbro cut the costs with the potf2 commtech Vader and POTJ Rebel Troopers so they could include some good ones.

Lately they've been mixing good sculpts with horrible ones to make some of the battle packs desireable, but the Geonosis set blows...

The Dagobah set is just... yucky. The Vader is horrible, that Bespin Luke is probably one of the worst sculpts hasbro has ever done, Obi-Wan, Yoda and R2-D2 are all kind of... boring. This is a battle pack, isn't it?

For the Clone Wars set, it would be awesome if they gave us two of the droids. The sculpt looks awesome. I'm kind of worried that Padme sucks. Collectors have been whining about it and from that shot, the knees don't look articulated (I hope I am wrong). With the R2-D2 and C-3PO being rehashes, they could've at least went all-out on the "Snow bunny" Padme gimmic.
By Grievous
The Tantive IV & Ilum BPs are the only oens that appeal to me. I want to know what versions R2 & 3PO are. 3PO looks like the ROTS version.
:x He was grey during this mpart of the CWs. :x
By YAK_Den
Ummmm the pics arnt working anymore :(!
By YAK_Chewie
Here we go -

The Arena and Dagobah are definite passes for me.

Ilum looks very cool, I will want probably two of these... it's the droid that I really like. It has such a more "Star Wars" feel to it than just about any prequel droids I think they've made. Wow that looks awesome.

I would have to say I am pretty shocked about the Tantive set - that is what a Battle Pack should be! I am hoping to be able to get several of this set. It also looks like the Fleet Trooper helmets are removable (from the SAGA Captain Antilles figure).

:wink:
By YAK_Den
Thanks for the pics Chews!

Um ok: First off doesn't everyone feel like OBI in the Dagobah one should be a spirit and not look like he's alive? That really bugs me lol! The Geonosis one is a complete pass.

ILUM!!!! I cannot wait to get this! I feel like Battle Packs should be new figs and not just rehashes! They need something special about them! ALl the others have peeps I already have! At least ILUM has Padme and Droids! SWEET! Cannot wait for this one!

That's ALL!!!
By Jedi Hunter
YAK_Den wrote:Thanks for the pics Chews!

Um ok: First off doesn't everyone feel like OBI in the Dagobah one should be a spirit and not look like he's alive? That really bugs me lol! The Geonosis one is a complete pass.

ILUM!!!! I cannot wait to get this! I feel like Battle Packs should be new figs and not just rehashes! They need something special about them! ALl the others have peeps I already have! At least ILUM has Padme and Droids! SWEET! Cannot wait for this one!

That's ALL!!!

Quite right, Why would a spirit be carrying a lightsaber that he lost when he was killed to Darth Vader, when we know that Darth Vader brought this lightsaber to Vjun and it was recovered in the Young Jedi Knights series of books! sorry about geeking out about this folks! :mrgreen:
By Atomic_Puppy
Ilium and the Tantative V are absolutely beautiful. Those two are going to fly off the shelves. Dagobah has a pretty nice touch but Geonosis should have had two battle droids and one super battle droid instead of Dooku and Fett.
By Jedi Hunter
From the DeathStarplans2 website it shows the tantive with the Sandy version evo sandtrooper sans the pauldren and backpack

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my […]

That Partisan Scout Trooper is insane. Why haven't[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani PMC Figure

Sweet, very nice! Thank you, Jodo. It's not a h[…]

John Morog Customs

Very nice!!! I love repainting the cheap costume g[…]

Hmmm... Lemme see.... 1 - Hammerhead 2 - Ponda Ba[…]