Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Ahh... you beat me to the punch. I just saw this on EE site. The Mygeeto one seems blah but the patrol sounds to have potential.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... r=HS87503F
Last edited by YAK_Jayson on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Paulskywalker
Sorry for the odd writing i found it on 4inches.com
By YAK_Chewie
Mygeeto would be awesome if they somehow modified the droid some, weren't there larger Octuparra droids on Mygeeto? Regardless, if the Galactic Marines have different weathering I'll be happy, and it needs to come with the ROTS Ki Adi Mundi.

The Hoth Patrol has a ton of potential in my opinion. More VTAC Snowtroopers I hope... here's how I'd go about it -

VTAC Snowtrooper x 3
Hoth Imperial Speedebike x 1
New Probot x 1

For $20.00, that would be one heck of a set.

:wink:
By Roton7
The Hoth one sounds... well... not too exciting. The Mygeeto one sounds like it has potential, as long as it's mostly Galactic Marines. :P

I'm thinking Ki-Adi-Mundi, Bacara, and 3 Galactic Marines. The climax of this scene included no droids, so I think this shouldn't either.
By Darth Kikinou
The problem with the Mygeeto pack as it is being discussed here offers us nothing new... I don't know about the rest of you but I've had my fill of GMs, they're easily available after having been the holy grail for a time. Cmdr Bacara is fine but his peg holes need to be deepened. I prefer the episode I Ki-Adi-Mundi (blasphemy!!) but the ROTS one is fine as well. I know that battle packs are usually just repacks, and that is fine, but sometimes we do get new stuff like in the Ilum pack.
By Robo-Quack
Hoth Pack, what I want:

VTAC Snowtrooper x3
New Speeder Bike x1
New Probot x1

What we'll get:

Saga Rebel Trooper x2
Saga Snowtrooper w/Cannon x2
POTF2 AT-AT Driver x1

As far as the Mygeeto pack goes, it will probably include Ki-Adi, the crappy bacara, a couple Galactic marines, and an octuptarra droid, which would be fine because they are good for my bridge diorama.

EDIT: Pictures didn't work. :?
By YAK_Chewie
Darth Kikinou wrote:The problem with the Mygeeto pack as it is being discussed here offers us nothing new... I don't know about the rest of you but I've had my fill of GMs, they're easily available after having been the holy grail for a time. Cmdr Bacara is fine but his peg holes need to be deepened. I prefer the episode I Ki-Adi-Mundi (blasphemy!!) but the ROTS one is fine as well. I know that battle packs are usually just repacks, and that is fine, but sometimes we do get new stuff like in the Ilum pack.

Yikes!! You prefer the EP1 version over the ROTS version of our cone headed friend?

Image Image

By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yikes!! You prefer the EP1 version over the ROTS version of our cone headed friend?

I'm afraid so :) I have a strong distaste for soft goods, so that explains it. It'd be nice to get an upgrade though, one with a separated plastic vest kind of like the newer Hans.
By YAK_Jayson
If they do upgrade Ki-Adi some day. I hope they give him ball-jointed arms wrists, ankles and a soft good cloak made from the Tusken Raider soft goods material. 8)
By YAK_Chewie
I really like the ROTS Ki Adi Mundi... in fact it's probably my favorite figure from the ROTS line.

Anyways, regarding the Hoth patrol - it could be something like this -

By Paulskywalker
See this is why i shouldn't be so lazy at times, i was gonna ask about that in a Q&A and forgot.
By YAK_Jayson
While a retooled Scout/Snowtrooper combo would be ideal, I think we'll at least be getting 2 or 3 VTSC Snowtroopers and 2 white versions of the Saga Speeder Bike
By Paulskywalker
The picture show an all white Scout trooper with a tube pretty much, so i reckon will get that san's the tube to the bike.

Last week I scored some new TVC at Walmart... ht[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Completely agree... the Gamorrean is going to be i[…]

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]