Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Lance Quazar
Man, is anyone else as jazzed as I am about this line? I'm thrilled that Hasbro is making them and at the same 1/18th scale as the SW figs.

I've been waiting my whole life for toys like these. As a kid, I didn't even know the short lived Kenner Indy/Raiders toys even existed.

These look terrific. Can't wait to see the rest of the figures, I really do hope they dig deep and make as many characters from all the films.

Discuss...
By Darth Holmes
I havent heard about this. Any pics?
By YAK_Den
I was psyched to hear about this too! I am so glad they chose to do the small scale like Star Wars!!! YAY! I was hoping they would give their marvel toys the same treatment but they didnt. At least we have some cool different figures to look forward too. I bet customizers are excited about the new possibilities this may bring them!
By Lance Quazar
Darth Holmes wrote:I havent heard about this. Any pics?

I don't have time to find specific links for you, but just check out any of the pics from Comic Con on sites like rebelscum, galactic hunter, sirstevesguide and more.

They're very easy to find.

Don't know if YF has comprehensive pics. If they do, sorry for the snub, haven't had time to poke around here.
By YAK_Den
We have on thus far:

By Lance Quazar
^the leather jacketed version, as shown in the slide show (but not on actual display) does appear to have articulated knees.

So a little quick swapping will be in order if you want your jacket-free Indy to be able to sit.
By The Professor
Yeah, the jacketed version is SA according to Hasbro while the non-jacket version has an action feature. I'm really looking forward to picking up a few of the key characters.
By CaptainYoda
I will definitely be picking up these guys when the hit. Much better than the terrible Disney ones from a few years ago.
By YakPurge
The Professor wrote:Yeah, the jacketed version is SA according to Hasbro while the non-jacket version has an action feature. I'm really looking forward to picking up a few of the key characters.

If I remember right he has whip attack action feature, but they hadn't decided what/how they make the whip, don't want the kiddies to have eye lacerations
By Jedimaster-c
I am blown away by these too.I wonder when these are going to fit?Talk about a blast from the past.
By jedistyle
i will definetley be picking these figures up in multiples! :wink:

these just scream customs, anything from senators, to jedi or anchient sith to warlords or crime bosses. these figures are great alone, but one the get mingled with some other starwars parts, wow.......
By Grievous
I can't wait for these!

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS