Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Diddly
Yeah, I just think it's odd that as soon as they announced the Cargo Truck v2, all of the Cargo Truck v1's disappeared from my local stores. I would assume people would stop buying them in favor of a "superior" version?

But yeah it was also weird for me to see as many Troop Cars as there were Jungle Cutters. Usually I see like 5 Cutters and 1 Troop Car.

The Troop Car is fantastic, as many have already said in this thread... I've been using it as a troop transport attacking a grounded BMF. :D
By Lance Quazar
In a news report published on wellofthesouls.com, someone has found references to 2 2009 vehicles in a Wal Mart computer system -

the KotCS "Duck" and the Raiders "Flying Wing."

God, I would LOVE to get these vehicles. I certainly hope all the myriad problems the line has had recently due to sales, peg-warmers and poor distribution doesn't kill everything before we get a chance to own these items!
By roron corobb
I'm really not into the vehicles, but I do want the paper crates that came with them, if anyone wants to part with them. I might pick these up some day though. Not sure about the Cutter thing though.

roron corobb
By Diddly
I spotted the Cargo Truck with soft canvas at a Target today. $19.99. Maybe I'll pick one up during the post Christmas clearance.
By YAK_Chewie
YAK_Chewie wrote:Saw the jungle cutter w/ Indy and two Russian soldiers at TRU now... $39.99.

:wink:

This is a 2-day sale right now at TRU - Tues and Wed only, $19.99.

:wink:
By Lance Quazar
Even with the three figures and the reduced price, I just don't seen the point to the jungle cutter at all.

I really wish I had an extra troop car. Doesn't look like stores are doing anything other than clearing out at this point and will not be re-ordering anything.

Oh, well....
By Diddly
Lance, I see at least 1 troop car at every store I visit... if I see them for under $10 I'll snag one for you. Right now they're still full price...
By Lance Quazar
Diddly wrote:Lance, I see at least 1 troop car at every store I visit... if I see them for under $10 I'll snag one for you. Right now they're still full price...

Wow, that'd be terrific. I'd love to get one of these on discount (though, with shipping, it'd probably be close to full price.)

But I can deal with that. I bought some Soviet army model decals a while back and I'd love to customize a Russian version for all my Russian troops.
By TradeFederationSympathy
Lance Quazar wrote: I bought some Soviet army model decals a while back and I'd love to customize a Russian version for all my Russian troops.

Wow great idea! That sounds super fun.

Last week I scored some new TVC at Walmart... ht[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Completely agree... the Gamorrean is going to be i[…]

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4