Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
knashdx wrote:Checks for my 3 have been cashed. First one was cashed back in early June so I hope it will come soon. At least with Rex we got notification that there was a delay.

I have three sets to still send. I need to get off my tail and do it...

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
I got my two crystal skeletons today, I am very pleased, they're very cool!

Time to mail off two more full redemption forms :)

Thanks to Niktom for pointing me to the printable form online:
http://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/default.cfm?page=Redemption
By Lance Quazar
I promptly sold mine in ebay, but I have 3 more on the way....and I'm sure I'll send in at least one more sheet after the ToD wave.

I will probably sell/trade all but one of the thrones, which definitely look cool, but I have nothing but contempt for the crystal skeletons. ;)
By Paulskywalker
I recieved my Skeleton from Hasbro this morning, i wasn't expecting much from a skinny figure but boy was i wrong he is nice, the articulation is great i can cross his legs and make him sit on his bum I CAN CROSS HIS LEGS!!!! :shock: I understand Grievous has similar articulation in his legs.

I also love the throne, the datail on it is great.
By Diddly
My check got cashed a few days ago, looks like my Skeleton will get here just in time for Xmas. :)
By JediJman
If anyone needs an extra of these please let me know. I ordered one, but don't really need it (I have it in hand already).
By Darth Kikinou
I have one on hand but the skeleton's neck is nearly broken :-( That sucker is supposed to be articulated but it was on so tight that when I tried to turn the head, the neck half broke. I gave up trying to turn the head. If anyone wants it, drop me a line. I'll sell it for a reasonable price.
By JTKenobi
JediJman wrote:If anyone needs an extra of these please let me know. I ordered one, but don't really need it (I have it in hand already).

PM sent (long after the post - haha). I am looking for one of these MIMB for a decent price or trade. If anyone has one, please let me know.
By JediJman
JTKenobi wrote:
JediJman wrote:If anyone needs an extra of these please let me know. I ordered one, but don't really need it (I have it in hand already).

PM sent (long after the post - haha). I am looking for one of these MIMB for a decent price or trade. If anyone has one, please let me know.

I sent a PM back, but it's sitting in my OUTBOX for some reason. Hopefully it will go thru later this morning. :?

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great job on K-3PO. All these years and I never k[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

K-3PO 1.JPG K-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Stri[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!

Multi-packs 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. […]

K-Marts still exist? Yikes.