Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
JediTray wrote:I knew it was too good to be true the whole time. Especially once the gallery required a password and nothing else appeared about them! Funny thing is, when I contacted JTA about the gallery, they "assured" me that it was the real deal.

Oops.

-JT

Mistakes are made quite often and theories don't pan out, you don't have to look much farther than some of the other site's rumor threads to see rampant evidence of that. The bummer of this one was that their was photographic "support" the it that helped to perpetuate the hoax.

Move along, move along.
By Robo-Quack
ARRRGH!!!! This really sucks! But I did start getting VERY skeptical when I was at SDCC and asked the Hasbro Star Wars people where the Indy figures were and they had no idea what I was talking about. They also told me they had had other people asking them about it as well, so I guess the Hasbro people were just as confused as we were. Like Justin said, hopefully they notice this and see the interest in this line from fans and collectors.

I did kinda get my hopes up too though. I also noticed the Spock hand on Toht and thought that was kind of odd.

What a lowlife!!!! Whoever did this obviously has nothing better to do than mess with people, and that's pretty sad.
By YAK_Chewie
Well, I guess for me it's going to be a very fun experience if they ever DO release more Indy stuff, as I'll get to bring my old stuff back to light at that point... last night, I boxed up all my Indy figures... took down a pretty big Indy diorama in favor of making a Clone Wars Turbo Tank setting. Hopefully at some point I will be interested in them again, but it's going to take Hasbro putting more stuff out for my interest to be back in this line.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
Well Indy 5 was confirmed so we will just have to wait a couple more years and hope they put the stuff they cancelled out first.
By darthpaul1974
Hey,this is Paul from Jedi Temple Archives.We just wanted to clarify Jedi Tray's comments about what we said. We were told the figures were the real deal but nothing is true unless we hear it from the mouths at Hasbro. And this is how we updated it on our site, including 3 updates. So Jedi Tray is mistaken about how we said what we said. It was presented as all rumors too. Sorry for any confusion. Check us out sometime at: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/ or e-mail me at paul@jeditemplearchives.com. The biggest shame is that they are not happening. Thank you everyone for your support!
Paul
By zedhatch
Those guys should be drawn and quartered, ok I am joking but in the rage way of overreaction.

That is awefull. I really didn't get to look at the pics tooo closely with everything going on at the con, but that just stinks, boo to those jokers.
By Crimson Wolf
Ah! The excitement built up until there at the end of the thread.

Oh well.

I'd settle for getting some of the TOD wave. Never saw them around here.
By The Professor
I agree about the TOD figures...

It's a shame this was a hoax but not at all surprising. If it had only included figures from the lost Raiders wave, it would have been more believable. Video game packs? Unless the rumored Indy 5 actually happens (and I seriously doubt it well given how long it took to get Indy 4 off the ground), this line is dead. How dead? Completely.
By YAK_Jayson
Officially a hoax. R.I.P.

From JediDefender:
3. Did you happen to catch the images that cropped up of those "new" Indiana Jones Figures during Comic Con (toht, Ghost, etc)? Can you comment on if they were something top secret, simply a custom hoax, or something more?

3) This was a hoax, and we had nothing to do with it. Whoever did it, did a clever job, right down to replicating our "tent cards" that we use when showing items at Comic Con. It was fun to look at, but nothing is in development or IJ at this time.
By Paulskywalker
Well lets just hope Lucas and Speilberg hurry up with Indy 5!
By The Professor
It looks like the lost Raiders wave will be making it out as a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 30th Anniversary set this year! Toht, German Mechanic, German disguise Indy, Marion, Sapito!

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great job on K-3PO. All these years and I never k[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

K-3PO 1.JPG K-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Stri[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!

Multi-packs 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. […]

K-Marts still exist? Yikes.