Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Sybeck1
Lance Quazar wrote:
I'm sorry that you were not impressed by the Indy line. It sounds like you didn't really give it a chance. Many of the figures are truly outstanding. The figures kept getting better as the line (limited though it was) progressed.

Yep looking at these I did miss a good thing, Well I only really got into Star Warsd last Christmas, so I guess that is understandable. I am no that big of fan of the Crystal Skull either. And while I want all four Indy's The rest will be from the triology, that I want.

Yesterday I went to Big Lots hoping to find some in clearance, but no, so the hunt begins in the secondary market.
[url][/url]INDIANA JONES “LOST WAVE” SPECIAL EDITION COLLECTOR’S PACK

(Ages 4 & up; Approximate Retail Price: $64.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)

Just in time for the 30th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Hasbro excavates an entire “lost wave” of the fan-favorite 2008 INDIANA JONES line as a Comic-Con special edition Collector’s Pack! Each pack includes INDY IN GERMAN DISGUISE (with rocket launcher), SAPITO (with torch and backpack), CLASSIC INDY (with pistol, Idol, sandbag, torch and logo base), MARION (with snakes and torch), GERMAN MECHANIC (with removable hat and wrench) and TOHT (with medallion, hot poker, removable overcoat and alternate “melting” head). Complete your INDIANA JONES collection with this collectable box set featuring six individually carded toys!

For the images, take the link.
Grimace wrote:almost 11 bucks per figure

ouch

Considering its and exclusive and basic figures are close to 10 now depending on the store, I'd say this is fairly priced for new figures.
YAK_Jayson wrote:
Grimace wrote:almost 11 bucks per figure

ouch

Considering its and exclusive and basic figures are close to 10 now depending on the store, I'd say this is fairly priced for new figures.

You're probably right. I'm glad these are finally seeing the light of day but are out of my price range when packaged together like that.
Diddly wrote:I'm going to have to rely on HTS to snag this set... I'm going to start a riot if I can't get one :x

I can tell you that they did NOT sell out of these at the Con (though they did sell out of almost every other exclusive.)

So I definitely hope they are available on HTS for all those who want 'em?

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

K-3PO 1.JPGK-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Strikes[…]

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]

Unfortunately haha, it's always a weird run around[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'd pay 30 dollars a pop for characters that haven[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Nice job on Maron Namony. Love the look... would […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Winding down on my droid factory for the holidays.[…]

Here is my list: 1. Yosh Calfor 2. Krennic 3. Tren[…]