Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Forgive me if I miss any here, I'm not the best at creating figure lists. But regarding the 2006 Clones that were available, I was wondering how many of each that everyone ended up getting/how many more they want/why.

Here's my thoughts -

AT-TE Gunner Repack - When this first came out in the ROTS line, I loved it... since then I changed gears and love the #41 clone sculpt. So I didn't get any of these in the SAGA2 assortment.

Commander Bacara Repack - Didn't pick any more of these up, already had a few from the ROTS line.

#41 Repack - As much as I love the figure, I grabbed dozens of these for $5.00 last year, no need to buy more at $7.00 a pop.

501st Repack - Never liked this in the ROTS version even, so I passed... waiting on the Commander Appo instead, he looks like he will substitute fine for a 501st trooper.

Shocktrooper Repack - Totally passed on this... I can't see why they wouldn't use the #41 sculpt. Don't want this figure, still not hard to find.

Clone Commander Repack - Bought one green to open just for the heck of it, passed on several more. Only saw one red one but I already have enough of those from the ROTS line.

Scorch - I don't even know how many of these I bought... a few, mostly for customs. Not too impressed with it.

Utapau Clone Trooper - I think I ended up buying 10 of these, all open in dioramas. Used one for a custom Cody to give him longer shins. I really liked this figure quite a bit, wouldn't mind having a few more. Was never too hard for me to find and I still see a few here and there in stores.

Commander Cody - I bought about 5 of these I think... one for a custom Cody to make him a bit taller, and others that have been used for various customs.

Holographic Cody - Saw some of these, and passed. Probably won't get this.

Green 442nd Siege Battalion - I have 6 of these now, still hard to find this wave. I really like this for some reason, glad they used the #41 sculpt. I want a few more, for some reason I just love this clone.

Fifth Fleet Security - Saw several of these last week and passed. I just can't bring myself to buy this figure... and I don't think I'll get any of them at all. Something about this figure just seems... like there's not ENOUGH blue markings on him. It's like someone had a gel ink pen and drew a couple lines on? Just not a design I care for and since they didn't play a prominent role in the film (or even show up to my knowledge?) I think I'll pass. More for the people out there that do want this figure!

Green AOTC Clone Trooper Sergeant - Passed, I just don't need it. I have a couple of the green one from the Entertainment Earth sets, so this isn't a figure I felt like I needed to buy.

Skirmish in the Senate Shocktroopers - Ended up buying 4 sets, so I have 8 of these guys, just love them! Don't really need any more though.

Purple Clone Commander - Have two from the Mace Windu Battle Pack, freaking sweet. Would like a few more for customs, but will wait for next year's Utapau version.

Purple #41 Clone - Have 6 from the Mace Windu Battle Pack, pretty cool, but not a figure I would cry about if I never got. Don't need any more of them.

Combat Engineer - Interesting for some reason. When this comes out I'll probably pick up a few. Not sure what I like abou this figure, but I think it uses the Evolutions sculpt, which I kind of liked.

Commander Appo - I really can't wait to get several of these, looks like a good substitute for 501st troopers! I want about 8 probably.

Kashyyyk Trooper - Probably want about 8-10 of these, just looks like it will be fun to put them in a Kashyyyk diorama with some Wookiees and Battle Droids.

Did I miss any clones from this year? That was more Clones this year from Hasbro than I thought!

:wink:
Last edited by YAK_Chewie on Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tenike1
I would hold off on Commander Appo. The paint job going up his chest isn't complete, but no one would know that because of the pauldron. Anyway, I'd say wait for the 501st trooper in the Greatest Hits next year.
By Commander DiFabio
You missed Cody and the Hunt for grievous Battle Pack, other than that I say that you did a great job.
Last edited by Commander DiFabio on Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Commander DiFabio
Here is what I got,

4 Scorchs, UGH, blue holo, 2 reds

3 Utapau Troops, blue holos

4 Codys, UGH, blue holo, 2 reds

4 SA Shock troopers

1 Hunt for Grevious Battle Pack

2 repack Shock troopers (only could find 1 last year)

3 purple clones

1 purple commander

1 501st repack

2 Holo Codys

2 Clone Sergeants

1 repack green clone commander

1 repack of #41 clone trooper

1 AT-TE repack (why!)

Here's what I want,

Maybe 1 or 2 green 442nd Siege Battalion

Same for Fifth Fleet Security

3 Appos

3 Camo Scouts

1 engineer,
Last edited by Commander DiFabio on Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Commander DiFabio
Just remembered the tin sets. Man we got a lot of Clones. Good topic.
By Darth Holmes
I'm just a casual collector. So I only own one of most clone versions. I have every #41 SA version so far, but I passed on any quick draw attack and AT-TE gunner clones. Those molds are absolute crap. I also passed on any repack from the heros and villans line. So far my favorite clone is the airborne trooper form the Mace battle pack.

I haven't seen a single final 22 saga figure anywhere but -

I'll pass on the clone Sergeant. Already have one from the Episode 2 builder 4-pack.

I think I'm the only one that digs the 5th fleet trooper. I like the stripes I guess. I'll get one of those and one 445th clone.

I'm pretty sure that the Combat Engineer is the AT-TE mold. If it is I'll pass for sure.

I'm also pretty sure that Commander Appo is the Evolution mold which I wasn't crazy about either. The helmet didn't fit because of the pouldron. I'll buy one anyway because I can take the pouldron off and use instead of the crapy 501st version.

I'll pick up a BARC trooper if I see one but I'm not going to search for it.

I'll be all over the Galactic Marine when it comes out.
By jedistyle
there was alot of clones this year wasn't there....here's what i think i ended up with:

at-te gunner repack - meh. i have 2 from rots and i'm not a huge fan, so i passed on this guy.

bacara repack - again have a couple from rots, made my own sa bacara and this has to be the most awful clone sculpt ever, so i passed on this one also.

#41 repack - had about 30 from rots, but i did grab 3 or 4 this time around. i just can't pass up that awsome sculpt, great figure.

501st repack - got about 10 this time around. between those and my bp temple attack and the rots ones i got i'm at 64 501st troops, so i won't be grabbing anymore. i'll just wait for appo and the other sa 501st i heard is on the way.

shocktrooper repack - had about 10 from rots, and actually got rid of some of those. passed on this guy.

scorch - i think i bought about a dozen, all most all went to customizing. i really think this was a great figure, despite the lack of knee articulation, and one of the first great eu charecters.

utapau trooper - had got about 5, but traded them off and kept 2. 1 custom weatherd and the other regular. just not a big utapau fan.

cody - bougth 1. tore it apart for a custom and never ended up making anythin of it. i have a #41 custom cody that i like much better. but this was still a great figure except for the leg positioning.

holo cody - never really liked holos, i'll pass on this one to.

442nd siege - haven't seen them yet, but when i do i'd like to have 10 or 12. the utapau marking scheme looks much better in green to me.

5th fleet - again haven't seen them yet, but when i do i may get a couple. i like the subtle stripping pattern and i think these guys might mesh well with the 501st, we'll see.

phase 1 sgt(green) - missed out on this one with EE so i'll get 3 or 4 of these.

skirmish bp shocktroopers - meh. just not a big shocktrooper fan, passed on these troopers.

purple airborne from mace bp - awsome figure really cool. have 2 and would like a few more.

purple paldron clone from mace bp - had some from my mace bp's got rid of all but 1, a cool clone but just not my style.

combat engineer - i like the idea, but if it's a at-te sculpt i won't be getting it, if it's evo i'll pick up a few, specialty clones are always cool.

appo - still hoping it's SA, i'd like about 5 or 6.

elite corps(kashyykk trooper) - have 4 so far. not what i was ecpecting, but still a very cool figure and they look awsome in a group, i'll get 10 or so.

hunt for grievous bp - i have 1 MIB, don't much care for the figures, but the way they are set up in the box looks very cool.

collector tin ep.2 clone lt. (blue) - got 2. i like the evo sculpt enough and i needed some lt's!

collector tin ep.3 at-rt driver - very cool. i like the all white coloring better than the kashyykk style. i have yet to get any of these but would like a couple few.

=this may be a matter of opinion, but the new imperial troops are clones to, so i'm going to include them...

collector tin ep.4 clone stoormtrooper - haven't picked it up yet, just not a fan of the sandtrooper style trooper and i'll wait for the tantive bp to plus up my stormtrooper ranks...

collector tin ep.5 clone snowtrooper - i have 1 MIB. don't want any more. i was never into snowtroopers, they have just all been very limited sculpts and i have never been a big hoth theme collector.

collector tine ep.6, biker scout w/flip visor - again haven't got it yet, but i wouldn't mind 1 or 2, we'll see though.

death star gunner clone - great figure have about 12, some went to customs and the rest added to mu inperial reanks. great new sculpt great articulation. it's a peg warmer here but i still get 1 here and there, just a great all round figure....
By Fritzkrieg
I have so freakin many clones I have no idea how many of each I bought. Time for another inventory. There have been a couple of the Saga re-releases that I have passed on. The Saga Shocktrooper was the crappy sculpt, that I already had a half dozen or so of, so I passed on that one. I have also not seen a Red Clone Commander with good paint aps, so I've passed on that one as well. The newest wave of clones, of which I have not picked up many, is pretty cool. I have 3 Seige Troopers, 2 Fleet Security, 1 AOTC Sargeant, and a Holo Cody. I'll be picking up more of these but I'm pacing myself and being very picky over paint aps. I will probably end up with ten or so Seige Trooper, a 1/2 dozenFleet Security, and 1/2 dozen AOTC Sargeants. Not including the extras I pick-up for customizing.

Fritzkrieg
By Duke
AT-TE Gunner Repack - Picked 1 carded a a couple loose

Commander Bacara Repack - 1 carded

#41 Repack - 1 carded and 3 loose, just because I missed on the Clearence ROTS ones

501st Repack - 1 carded and 4 loose, but passed a ton

Shocktrooper Repack - 1 carded and 3 loose

Clone Commander Repack - 1 of each variation carded

Scorch - 3 carded and 2 loose

Utapau Clone Trooper - 1 carded and 10 loose

Commander Cody - 2 carded counting UGH, and another 2 for trade down the road

Holographic Cody - 1 carded and 1 loose

Green 442nd Siege Battalion - 1 carded and 2 loose for now, might get a couple more

Fifth Fleet Security -Agree with Chewie, I got 1 carded and 2 loose, but I think thats it for me

Green AOTC Clone Trooper Sergeant - 1 carded and maybe one more loose, but I dont nee dthat many Sgt's

Skirmish in the Senate Shocktroopers - 1 set carded and 1 set loose

Purple Clone Commander -3 loose and 1 carded

Purple #41 Clone - 9 loose and 3 carded

Combat Engineer - Probably only 1 carded and a couple loose

Commander Appo - A #41 Mold 501st w/removable pauldron? Chalk me up for 1 carded and about 5 loose

Kashyyyk Trooper - At least 5 loose and 1 carded

Hunt for Grievous BP 1 carded and 1 loose
By Duke
AT-TE Gunner Repack - Picked 1 carded a a couple loose

Commander Bacara Repack - 1 carded

#41 Repack - 1 carded and 3 loose, just because I missed on the Clearence ROTS ones

501st Repack - 1 carded and 4 loose, but passed a ton

Shocktrooper Repack - 1 carded and 3 loose

Clone Commander Repack - 1 of each variation carded

Scorch - 3 carded and 2 loose

Utapau Clone Trooper - 1 carded and 10 loose

Commander Cody - 2 carded counting UGH, and another 2 for trade down the road

Holographic Cody - 1 carded and 1 loose

Green 442nd Siege Battalion - 1 carded and 2 loose for now, might get a couple more

Fifth Fleet Security -Agree with Chewie, I got 1 carded and 2 loose, but I think thats it for me

Green AOTC Clone Trooper Sergeant - 1 carded and maybe one more loose, but I dont nee dthat many Sgt's

Skirmish in the Senate Shocktroopers - 1 set carded and 1 set loose

Purple Clone Commander -3 loose and 1 carded

Purple #41 Clone - 9 loose and 3 carded

Combat Engineer - Probably only 1 carded and a couple loose

Commander Appo - A #41 Mold 501st w/removable pauldron? Chalk me up for 1 carded and about 5 loose

Kashyyyk Trooper - At least 5 loose and 1 carded

Hunt for Grievous BP 1 carded and 1 loose
By MasterGrievous
AT-TE Gunner Repack - Zero

Commander Bacara Repack - Zero

#41 Repack -1 loose

501st Repack - 1 loose

Shocktrooper Repack - 1 loose

Clone Commander Repack - Zero

Scorch - 1 loose

Utapau Clone Trooper - 2 looose

Commander Cody - 1 loose

Holographic Cody - 1 loose

Green 442nd Siege Battalion - 2 loose

Fifth Fleet Security -1 loose

Green AOTC Clone Trooper Sergeant - 1 loose

Skirmish in the Senate Shocktroopers - 1 set loose

Purple Clone Commander -2 loose

Purple #41 Clone - 6 loose

Combat Engineer - Probably 1 loose

Commander Appo -Probably 3 loose

Kashyyyk Trooper - Probably 2 loose

Hunt for Grievous BP -1 loose
By bigdawg440
Like the rest of you I am a Clone nut. Except for the repacks I got three of all the clone figures. One two open, One carded to go into my regular carded collection, and One carded to go into my clone collection(I did the same thing for all the ROTS Clones). I am so bad I bought a case of the EE clone packs.

That looks awesome. Nice work!

Loving the H2 droid. That's great work and very e[…]

The newest addition to my mudtrooper squadron: &qu[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Not having a Disney version to compare it to the […]

Here are 4 droids. The first 2 are sentry class dr[…]

i found a patrol trooper at gamestop too.. probab[…]

WOW!!! That is one fantastic diorama. It looks so […]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Just finished with this lovely repaint of the Engi[…]