Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Delta:RC/1162
i just want the gungan
By MasterGrievous
And I thought the Carkoon wave was lame....

I will pick all of these figures up.I'm liking Rep Been the most.
I didn't get any of the figures from the carkoon wave. I didn't like them.
By MasterGrievous
Boushh was the only one I liked from that wave.The Chewbacca is the worst figure to come out this year.
By Cobalt
I don't know if I need another Obi-wan, but everyone else I'm definitely getting. With every wave, I'm liking the saga collection more and more.
By Theo Zissou
The Podracer Pilots (Mars Guo & Dud Bolt) should be pretty cool. Graga and rep are nice as well. The Holographic Maul is so so, most likely still pick it up. The Obi and the Naboo Royal Soldier are passes for me.
By Big Daddy
MasterGrievous wrote:.The Chewbacca is the worst figure to come out this year.

The Chewbacca was a poor figure, but the worst figure of the year, so far anyway, has to be the Poggle the Lesser because it is only partially painted.

As far as the Naboo figures, I like the entire wave. My only criticism would be that the legs on the Gragra figure just do not fit with the rest of the body. I will probably grab one anyway though, along with one of each of the rest of the wave.
i'm thinking about getting the obi-wan. I was looking forward to the darth maul, but then i found out it was a hologram. It's destined to be a pegwarmer like the rest of the holographic figures.
By tenike1
The Jedi hologram transmission figures sold very well. :)
By Roton7
tenike1 wrote:The Jedi hologram transmission figures sold very well. :)

Yeah, but think about Gummi Mundi...as far as holos go, it's hard to tell how well they will sell.

Heh! That last part rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
By tenike1
He was obviously going to be a pegwarmer. You guys are just saying that ALL holograms are going to be pegwarmers. :roll:
By Big Daddy
Delta:RC/1162 wrote: I was looking forward to the darth maul, but then i found out it was a hologram. It's destined to be a pegwarmer like the rest of the holographic figures.

Considering that it has been awhile since we have had a Darth Maul figure, I think the new one will fly off the shelves. If the Ki-Adi-Mundi holo can sell well, then a Maul holo certainly will.
By Roton7
Big Daddy wrote:
Delta:RC/1162 wrote: I was looking forward to the darth maul, but then i found out it was a hologram. It's destined to be a pegwarmer like the rest of the holographic figures.

Considering that it has been awhile since we have had a Darth Maul figure, I think the new one will fly off the shelves. If the Ki-Adi-Mundi holo can sell well, then a Maul holo certainly will.

WTF?? Where do you live? Holo Mundi pegwarmed like crazy everywhere I've heard of.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]