Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Hey guys, check out these assortment breakouts for Wave 7, courtesy of Yakface sponsor www.entertainmentearth.com -

WAVE 7

1x Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear, Saga #44)
2x Darth Vader (Death Star, Saga #45)
2x Endor Rebel Trooper (random variant[s] Saga #46)
1x Gungan Rep Been (Saga #49)
2x Naboo Soldier (Saga #50)
1x Podracer Pilots (Mars Guo & Dud Bolt, Saga #51)
1x Gragra the Gorgmonger (Saga #52)
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo, Saga #48 )
1x Darth Maul (Holograph, Saga #47)

Wave 7, Revision 1

1x AT-AT Driver with blaster
1x Sora Bulq (Saga #15)
1x Commander Cody (Saga #24)
1x Sandtrooper (Saga #37)
1x Moff Jerjerrod (Saga #40)
1x Death Star Gunner (Saga #41)
1x C-3PO (Ewok Village, Saga #42)
1x Emperor Palpatine (Saga #43)
1x Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear, Saga #44)
1x Darth Vader (Death Star, Saga #45)
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo, Saga #48 )
1x Gungan Rep Been (Saga #49)

WAVE 7, Revision 2

1x Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise (Saga #1)
1x General Veers with Removable Armor and blaster (Saga #7)
1x R2-D2 with Rebel travel accessories
2x Clone Trooper (Saga #26)
1x Chief Chirpa (Saga #39)
1x C-3PO (Ewok Village, Saga #42)
1x Emperor Palpatine (Saga #43)
1x Gragra the Gorgmonger (Saga #52)

Wave 7, Revision 3

1x R2-D2 with Rebel travel accessories (Saga #10)
1x Scorch (Saga #21)
2x Clone Trooper (Saga #26)
1x R5-D4 (Saga #32)
1x Han Solo (Cantina, Saga #35)
1x Luke Skywalker (Tatooine Poncho and Hat, Saga #36)
1x Moff Jerjerrod (Saga #40)
1x Podracer Pilots (Mars Guo & Dud Bolt, Saga #51)

From what I am seeing there, they are finally getting a clue again like they did last year to some degree. We're not seeing those Naboo figures heavily packed at all, and are seeing more Clones in there which is a good thing.

But Rep Been only has one figure out of all 4 of those assortments! He might be very hard to find! And the Maul too, but I could give a crap about that holo figure. Also it's disturbing to me that the Endor Rebels are only in the first assortment.... but the good thing is the Death Star Gunner appears again in three of the Wave 7 assortments.

Then I am only seeing one Wave 8 assortment at all, and that's with all those funky colored battle droids... and I suppose these assortments are subject to change... but I'm not too happy about the Endor Rebel situation...

:wink:
By tenike1
Even though hasbro got rid of collection numbers, they still segregated the collection 1 figures from the collection 2. The Episode III Heroes & Villains Collection collection was composed entirely of Collection 1 Revenge of the Sith figures. The first wave of The Episode III Greatest Battles Collection, or Wave 2 of 'Greatest Hits', was composed entirely of Collection 2-style figures (The Sneak Preview figures don't have action features, so that's good enough of a reason without going into my packaging differences). I don't see a Wave 2 revision of the Greatest Hits Wave 2, unless they changed the numbers around of each character with the already-existing figures in the assortment. With Wave 3 of the the Greatest Hits, they were able to add in Heroes and Villains since they were also Collection 1. I don't know if that means anything to anyone else, but I am just trying to say that a wave with no revisions can exist. I don't think Wave 8 of The Saga Collection is one of them. The Battle Droids and Clone Commander Cody hologram are all Collection 2-style material. The impurity of that alone should be evidence that we will see a revision; maybe not older figures in the new wave, but maybe some switching around. If I'm wrong, then you may strip me of all my credibility.
By CloneCommander1
I LOVE the revision cases! More HTF army builders, and the AT-AT driver, which I completly missed out on. YAAAY Hasbro.
By Roton7
Yes, the revision cases seem awesome to me, except for the Rebel problem. I mean, basically every HTF figure this year will be re-shipped with the Naboo wave sometime or another. And also, plenty of Endor will be out!

:D
By HunterofThePegs
TSC Naboo Soldier is only in one case!

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Great, he's my single most wanted TSC figure, and I know he'll be HTF...
By tenike1
I'm kind of glad. The 2002 version stunk up the pegs.
By YAK_Chewie
HunterofThePegs wrote:TSC Naboo Soldier is only in one case!

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Great, he's my single most wanted TSC figure, and I know he'll be HTF...

Yeah I am not overly happy about that either... that and the Endor Rebel kind of worry me. Because I want to get several of each.

By tenike1
I doubt you'll have any problems. I'll send you an entire box of them if you are so worried. I would like to clear the pegs of them anyway.
By YAK_Chewie
I might take you up on that offer Tenike1, of course you'd be compensated. You are probably right though, these might not be too hard to find.

I guess since they are making two versions of the Endor trooper, that is the figure that really interests me... I think the white guy in the lighter outfit reminds me of troops in Battlefront, and because of that I want a squad of those guys.

By HunterofThePegs
tenike1 wrote:I'm kind of glad. The 2002 version stunk up the pegs.

There was a Naboo Soldier released in '02?
By tenike1
You think? Shame on you!

At any rate, it doesn't matter. The Naboo soldier and Rebels will clog up the pegs. I will box them up and buy them all at once so people will think they are rare. And to whoever wants a giant box of them, I will sell them to you at cost.
By YAK_Chewie
According to www.jedidefender.com these are hitting retail at Walmarts now. Would have been nice to see a better distribution of the Endor wave before these started hitting in my opinion. Oh well. This is mostly a wave that I have decided I don't really like a lot, and won't be getting as many as I thought. Definitely going to still spend more than I want to though.

Endor Rebel (black) - want 2 (did want about 6)
Endor Rebel (white) - want 6 (did want about 12)
Endor Luke - want 1 (did want 2)
Rep Been - want 2 (did want 4)
Naboo Guard - want 2 (did want about 6)
Podracer 2pk - want 1
Gragra - want 2 (did want about 4)
Vader - pass
Obi Wan - pass
Maul Holo - pass

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Ditto on the Solo droids. You rank insignia can[…]

Walmart and TVC