Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Theo Zissou
i was just about to pre order it myself but i guess the $400 im going to drop at the same time this hits on jabba is stopping me for the moment. since it is preorder maybe i should and see what happens. seen alot of stuff i would like to pick up so far at this cc. plus if i buy the new game systems wii and ps3. lol. i need a better paying job :)
By Cobalt
I asked this question in the comic con thread, but no one answered me so I'll ask it here.

Is the scorch the same figure as the carded version?
By Delta:RC/1162
i would like it if hasbro released a plain white commando as a basic figure in the future.
By Roton7
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.

Woops...my bad. I guess all the Geonosians are all the Sun Fac sculpt. :oops:
By YAK_Chewie
Roton7 wrote:
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.

Why are you saying that? Am I missing something? I thought just two of the Geonosians were Sun Fac sculpts?

:wink:
By Delta_82
iam going to get it soon. realy soon.

i can't wait for this to start shipping.
By Roton7
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Roton7 wrote:

Why are you saying that? Am I missing something? I thought just two of the Geonosians were Sun Fac sculpts?

I looked closer: The 3rd geonosian, who seems to be the exact one released in the SAGA line, is actually the Sun Fac sculpt, but with deco the exact same as the geonosian I just mentioned.
By Ryan
One of the Geonosians uses the 2002 SAGA sculpt, there is no question about that. Whether or not it is the final product remains to be seen, but based off the pictures we've seen, there are two of the Sun Fac sculpt and one of the SAGA geonosian.

I had already started a better articulated set of Delta Squad customs so I'm not sure if I'll pick this one up, but for $33 it may be hard to pass up.
By tenike1
Retail $7 x 7 = $49.
By YAK_Chewie
Roton7 wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Roton7 wrote:

I looked closer: The 3rd geonosian, who seems to be the exact one released in the SAGA line, is actually the Sun Fac sculpt, but with deco the exact same as the geonosian I just mentioned.

Sorry Roton but I still do not see why you think all three are the Sun Fac sculpt.

The one in the middle with the energy blaster gun thing looks like the SAGA Deluxe version that came out about 3-1/2 years ago.

:wink:
By Jedimaster-c
My order is marked and locked in.
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada ship[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!