Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

User avatar
By Theo Zissou
#4768
i was just about to pre order it myself but i guess the $400 im going to drop at the same time this hits on jabba is stopping me for the moment. since it is preorder maybe i should and see what happens. seen alot of stuff i would like to pick up so far at this cc. plus if i buy the new game systems wii and ps3. lol. i need a better paying job :)
By Cobalt
#4779
I asked this question in the comic con thread, but no one answered me so I'll ask it here.

Is the scorch the same figure as the carded version?
By Delta:RC/1162
#4781
i would like it if hasbro released a plain white commando as a basic figure in the future.
User avatar
By Roton7
#4784
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.


Woops...my bad. I guess all the Geonosians are all the Sun Fac sculpt. :oops:
User avatar
By YAK_Chewie
#4804
Roton7 wrote:
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.


Woops...my bad. I guess all the Geonosians are all the Sun Fac sculpt. :oops:


Why are you saying that? Am I missing something? I thought just two of the Geonosians were Sun Fac sculpts?

:wink:
User avatar
By Delta_82
#4809
iam going to get it soon. realy soon.


i can't wait for this to start shipping.
User avatar
By Roton7
#4815
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Roton7 wrote:
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.


Woops...my bad. I guess all the Geonosians are all the Sun Fac sculpt. :oops:


Why are you saying that? Am I missing something? I thought just two of the Geonosians were Sun Fac sculpts?


I looked closer: The 3rd geonosian, who seems to be the exact one released in the SAGA line, is actually the Sun Fac sculpt, but with deco the exact same as the geonosian I just mentioned.
User avatar
By Ryan
#4817
One of the Geonosians uses the 2002 SAGA sculpt, there is no question about that. Whether or not it is the final product remains to be seen, but based off the pictures we've seen, there are two of the Sun Fac sculpt and one of the SAGA geonosian.

I had already started a better articulated set of Delta Squad customs so I'm not sure if I'll pick this one up, but for $33 it may be hard to pass up.
By tenike1
#4818
Retail $7 x 7 = $49.
User avatar
By YAK_Chewie
#4821
Roton7 wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Roton7 wrote:
Roton7 wrote:Actually it's 3 sculpts--2 geonosian sculpts, another old crappy geonosian sculpt, and the clone sculpt.


Woops...my bad. I guess all the Geonosians are all the Sun Fac sculpt. :oops:


Why are you saying that? Am I missing something? I thought just two of the Geonosians were Sun Fac sculpts?


I looked closer: The 3rd geonosian, who seems to be the exact one released in the SAGA line, is actually the Sun Fac sculpt, but with deco the exact same as the geonosian I just mentioned.


Sorry Roton but I still do not see why you think all three are the Sun Fac sculpt.

Image

The one in the middle with the energy blaster gun thing looks like the SAGA Deluxe version that came out about 3-1/2 years ago.

:wink:
By Jedimaster-c
#4891
My order is marked and locked in.
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada ship[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Li’l Klee – The youngest of fourteen children in h[…]

Rogue One Assault Tank

Very happy with mine. Love the paint job and all o[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Realistic Dusk Squad https://i.imgur.com/RLg3[…]