Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Sentinel
Still waiting to pre-order this pack.
By MasterGrievous
It looks just like a repaint of the Saga Geonosian Warrior Basic Figure with the Sonic Cannon from the Sun Fac figure

By Ryan
It appears to me it is a straight repack of the deluxe. The deluxe has a wider torso area than the basic version. The third geonosian in the Delta Squad pack appears to have this same torso.
By MasterGrievous
Lets Compare. Let me get my Saga Geonosian for this.....

K, The figure is definetly a repaint of the Saga Geonosian and not the Deluxe Geonosian. First off, the Deluxe Geo's arms, head sculpt, wings, the spikes on the sholders and legs are way different than the RC pack Geo's, but the Saga Geo's arms, arms, head sculpt, wings, the spikes on the sholders and legs are the same as the RC pack Geo's.

I even got my Saga Geonosian to be in the same pose

ImageImage
By Ryan
Based on that comparison I'd say you are right, I guess I haven't really looked to closely at the new pictures, or my old SAGA geonosians.

Nice catch MG.
By MasterGrievous
Thanks. :)

Just for fun here are some of the pics I got from of set at Comic-Con

By CloneCommander1
New In Package Pics
By Grievous
The pics don't show. The packaging looks cool. I really want this set. Now bring on an Omega set! :)
By BrentS
Those window boxes really do look nice. I'm looking forward to getting this set.
By jedistyle
i actually pre ordered 2 in the hopes that the packaging would make 1 worth keeping for display and now that i see a preview of the packaging i'm glad i did preorder 2. the packaging they have planned for these upcoming sets really looks good as does the single carded figures.
By BrentS
I just got my email from New Force Comics. My Commando's Pack is in the mail! I should get it on Dec 26. Merry Belated Christmas!

That looks awesome. Nice work!

Loving the H2 droid. That's great work and very e[…]

The newest addition to my mudtrooper squadron: &qu[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Not having a Disney version to compare it to the […]

Here are 4 droids. The first 2 are sentry class dr[…]

i found a patrol trooper at gamestop too.. probab[…]

WOW!!! That is one fantastic diorama. It looks so […]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Just finished with this lovely repaint of the Engi[…]