Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Commander DiFabio
I walked into walmart just looking around because i haven't been doing my searches lately. Walmart had the usual GB, tatooine wave, endor and naboo. Then i saw a figure that caught my eye. It was holographic commander cody but or so i thought. It was just Gumy Mundi (and i thought he was gone completely). :evil:

I hope these come at soon so i don't have to keep on hitting the stores. Even with all those other figures i think these will be easy to find. So far i have found every thing with much ease.

Does anyone know if these come out in about a week thats what i guessed. It's about time.
By Commander DiFabio
I am going to take the pauldron off and have myself a SA 501st army the way it should have been for 2005.
Last edited by Commander DiFabio on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dark Helmet
Here is what I will be getting.
Holo Cody
#58 droid (Cant remeber the name) :oops:
2-3 Clone Sargeants
6 Kashyyk clones
6 Commander Appos SA 501stwhen the pauldron is removed
and Holo Obi
By Commander DiFabio
Yeah me too. Except I am only geting 2 codys maybe one obi-wan,2 clone sargeants,2 Kashyyk scouts,and maybe 3 appos.
By YAK_Jayson
Galactic Hunter has 3 hires shots of Yarael Poof, Padme and Holo Obi-Wan from the final 22 figs.

Note the number change on the Poof and Padme cards.
By Pit Droid
i am getting:
Kashyyyk Trooper
Holo Cody
a billion Cmdr. Appo's to take the pauldrons off of
Kit Fisto
and 442nd trooper
By Commander DiFabio
Already mentioned but thought this was a good place to put it. Final 22 has hit. Picked up Holo Cody, and Clone sergant. There was one each of the other ones except holo Obi-Wan, Appo ,Green scout, etc. I also picked up #5 SA clone from HV collection except with a red holo. Great day.
By tenike1
Mind helping me fill in the blanks on my list with the "themes," Commander?

http://tenike1.com/saga2 Waves 8 and 9. :D
By MasterGrievous
Commander DiFabio wrote:There was one each of the other ones except holo Obi-Wan, Appo ,Green scout, etc.

Thats because those ones don't come out till 2007. :wink:

Anyway, great find. Do mind posting pics?
By Commander DiFabio
Sure :D I'm not sure what you mean like ANH Battle of... Attack of the Clones Battle of Geonosis. Do you need pictures or is it just a check list because when it comes to posting pictures i am an idiot. And I have a question I have been a carded collector since ROTS but I have no room. Should I start to open this and the new 30 anivrsary collection figures or just leave them alone Thanks.
Last edited by Commander DiFabio on Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Commander DiFabio
Are you sure about 2007? I was really looking foward to Appo and Kenobi sooner. Looking at cody I have to say this and Obi-Wan are the best holos yet. I will buy another Cody he is just that cool. Plus first Holo gun that I know of.
By MasterGrievous
Commander DiFabio wrote:Are you sure about 2007? I was really looking foward to Appo and Kenobi sooner. Looking at cody I have to say this and Obi-Wan are the best holos yet. I will buy another Cody he is just that cool. Plus first Holo gun that I know of.

I'm kinda sure. I thought I read Hasbro confirm it in one of their QnA's, though I can't remember it for sure.

I hope its actually Late December/Early January though, cause I seriously want Appo.
By Commander DiFabio
Appo is going to be so cool. I really think these are going to be easy to come by. (i hope) :roll:
By MasterGrievous
Commander DiFabio wrote:And I have a question I have been a carded collector since ROTS but I have no room. Should I start to open this and the new 30 anivrsary collection figures or just leave them alone Thanks.

Open them. As a matter of fact, open all of your figures! Give 'um some fresh air! :wink:
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Ditto on the Solo droids. You rank insignia can[…]

Walmart and TVC

Vegas scene: Both my Target & Wal-Mart had a […]

01. General Leia Organa (General‘s Gear or Outfit)[…]

01. Han Solo (Starkiller Base Gear or Outfit) 02. […]

CZ-4.JPG CZ-4 (Return of the Jedi) CZ-4 came und[…]

That foam board stuff is fantastic. Also this dio[…]

Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Very cool Thank you. Getting this custom made w[…]

Are we going to have a creature / beast vote as w[…]