Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Darth Holmes wrote:What is this Walmart exclusive your talking about?

The last five in the saga line are exclusive to Wally World...

070: Aurra Sing
071: Kitik Keed'kak
072: Nabrun Leids & Kabe
073: Labria
074: R4-M6 (Mace Windu's Astromech Droid)
By Darth Holmes
I did not know that. I guess maybe I shouldn't have passed on the Aurra Sing the other day. :?
By saddestwookiee
Darth Holmes wrote:I did not know that. I guess maybe I shouldn't have passed on the Aurra Sing the other day. :?

I am on the fence about that Aurra Sing. I mean, she does look cool, but, she is a repaint of a so-so figure. So much more can be done with her, you know? As for the Wal-Mart line, outside of R4-M6, I can pretty much forget them. Except for the Nabrun Leids/Kabe pack. She could be made into a cool little Jedi...
By tenike1
I would've cared... but I don't. As long as the package is mint, I'm fine. The Clone Sergeant I have is mint in my book... don't need one with the AOTC stand.
By tenike1
I thought I was finally done with the blue-to-red hologram transition figures... but there is ONE more.

Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 2 Description:
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 2 contains 12 individually packaged Action Figures: 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Saga #28), 1x C-3PO with Battle Droid Head (Saga #17), 2x Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear, Saga #44), 1x Endor Rebel Trooper (Saga #46), 1x Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, Saga #59), 1x Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61), 1x Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62), 1x Commander Appo (Saga #64), 2x Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65), 1x R4-K5 (Saga #67.) (Subject to change).

Hopefully these two new wave 9 revisions pour on thick because I can use some minter figures.

Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 3 Description:
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 3 contains 12 individually packaged Action Figures: 1x Anakin Skywalker (Saga #25), 1x Death Star Gunner (Saga #41), 2x Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear, Saga #44), 1x Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape, Saga #54), 1x Kit Fisto (clone Wars, Saga #55), 1x R5-J2 (Saga #58), 1x Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, Saga #59), 1x Clone Trooper (Sergeant, Saga #60), 1x Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61), 1x Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65), 1x Jedi Master Yarael Poof (Saga #66.) (Subject to change.)
By Commander DiFabio
Where did you find those case revisions?
By tenike1
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 4 Description:
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 4 contains 12 individually packaged Action Figures: 1x General Veers with Removable Armor and blaster (Saga #7),
1x AT-AT Driver with blaster (Saga #9),
1x R2-D2 (Saga #10),
1x Anakin Skywalker (Saga #25),
2x Death Star Gunner (Saga #41),
1x C-3PO (Ewok Village, Saga #42),
1x Boba Fett (Saga #6),
1x General Grievous (Saga #30),
1x Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62),
1x Commander Appo (Saga #64),
1x Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69.)
(Subject to change).

Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 5 Description:
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 5 contains 12 individually packaged Action Figures: 1x AT-AT Driver with blaster (Saga #9), 1x R2-D2 (Saga #10),
1x Sora Bulq (Saga #15),
1x Jango Fett (Saga #20),
1x Endor Rebel Trooper (Saga #46),
1x Boba Fett (Saga #6),
1x Yoda (Saga #19),
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo, Saga #47),
1x Darth Vader (Bespin Battle, Saga #38),
1x Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, Saga #59.)
(Subject to change).

Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 6 Description:
Star Wars Saga Figures Wave 9, Revision 6 contains 12 individually packaged Action Figures: 1x R2-D2 (Saga #10),
1x General Rieekan (Saga #12),
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Saga #28),
1x C-3PO with Battle Droid Head (Saga #17),
1x Endor Rebel Trooper (Saga #46),
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo, Saga #47),
1x Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion, Saga #57),
1x R5-J2 (Saga #58),
1x Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62),
1x Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69.)
(Subject to change).
Last edited by tenike1 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bigdawg440
I have finally gotten all of the the last 22 figures, had to resort to ebay and star wars shop. com, but I got them all.
By Grievous
I have yet to see one figure from the final 22. :roll:
By Duke
Finally finished with SAGA2, the only figures I will be on the lookout for is Appo. Will be buying the hell out of the TAC Legends 501st but he is still sweet. Luckily the TRU's by me have really stocked up on wave 9, they all got in 8-10 cases each and it seems the scalpers didn't have the scratch to buy them all up at once :D
By tenike1
That's a shame. I used to have the same problem back in 2004. I bet if I actually could drive myself in those days, I would have had an easier time. But I've seen all of the final 22 in great numbers, minus Commander Appo appo, R4-K5 and the wal-mart exclusive wave. I'm not questioning your practices, but maybe going at opening?
By Theo Zissou
i have yet to see any from the wave 9 or walmart waves. Walmarts around here have been plugged up with the greatest hits for a long time. the targets just don't have anything. most likely they have been getting wave 9 i've just been missing out :/
By Grievous
tenike1 wrote:That's a shame. I used to have the same problem back in 2004. I bet if I actually could drive myself in those days, I would have had an easier time. But I've seen all of the final 22 in great numbers, minus Commander Appo appo, R4-K5 and the wal-mart exclusive wave. I'm not questioning your practices, but maybe going at opening?

At opening I'm sleeping. :P
I really not caring about any of them anymore all I want now is x 1 Appo, x 5 Kashyyk Trooper, x 2 of the Engineer clone & security clone & x 4 of the green ROTS clone & 1 each of the 3 astro droids. I may pick up Holo Obi & Cody too. I'm getting ready for 30AC.
By tenike1
That's still a lot. :o
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Ditto on the Solo droids. You rank insignia can[…]

Walmart and TVC

Vegas scene: Both my Target & Wal-Mart had a […]

01. General Leia Organa (General‘s Gear or Outfit)[…]

01. Han Solo (Starkiller Base Gear or Outfit) 02. […]

CZ-4.JPG CZ-4 (Return of the Jedi) CZ-4 came und[…]

That foam board stuff is fantastic. Also this dio[…]

Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Very cool Thank you. Getting this custom made w[…]