Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthapathy
I was finally able to fill a hole in my collection. I finally got the Entertainment Earth exclusive Astromech Droid sets. Missed out on getting them directly from Entertainment Earth back in the day. I just couldn't pull the trigger on purchasing them from the secondary market over the last several years. I had given up on them until the Bigg's Red 3 X-Wing came out. I really wanted to get R2-Q2 for it. I started looking again and actually attempting to bid on the sets. After several missed opportunities, my wife surprised me last week by informing me she had successful won a bid on both sets from eBay. She got both sets for $60. They arrived today. R2-Q2 immediately went into Biggs' X-Wing

My wife rocks :D
By Jodo
$60 is one HECK of a deal for both sets. That's awesome your wife was able to get them for you. Congratulations on that excellent score, and also the droids! :lol: :P

I passed up on the Legacy comic Stormtrooper pack, and the Legacy comic pack from EE because I wasn't collecting figures at that time. Outside of several TVC figures, those Legacy figures still standout as some of the biggest gaps in my collection. That was one heck of a comic book series. It blew the PT out of the water as far as I'm concerned.
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now