Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthapathy
I was finally able to fill a hole in my collection. I finally got the Entertainment Earth exclusive Astromech Droid sets. Missed out on getting them directly from Entertainment Earth back in the day. I just couldn't pull the trigger on purchasing them from the secondary market over the last several years. I had given up on them until the Bigg's Red 3 X-Wing came out. I really wanted to get R2-Q2 for it. I started looking again and actually attempting to bid on the sets. After several missed opportunities, my wife surprised me last week by informing me she had successful won a bid on both sets from eBay. She got both sets for $60. They arrived today. R2-Q2 immediately went into Biggs' X-Wing

My wife rocks :D
By Jodo
$60 is one HECK of a deal for both sets. That's awesome your wife was able to get them for you. Congratulations on that excellent score, and also the droids! :lol: :P

I passed up on the Legacy comic Stormtrooper pack, and the Legacy comic pack from EE because I wasn't collecting figures at that time. Outside of several TVC figures, those Legacy figures still standout as some of the biggest gaps in my collection. That was one heck of a comic book series. It blew the PT out of the water as far as I'm concerned.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]