Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
So it appears in the first wave, we will see the following...

2x Supreme Leader Snoke
2x First Order Stormtrooper
1x Hoth Rebel Trooper
1x Sergeant Jyn Erso
1x Kylo Ren
1x Rey (Jakku)

...if that's the case, it's kind of a mixed bag. Hasbro would done much more fan service (and for retailers) if Jyn and Rey we're dropped in favor of two per case of a brand new alien from the original trilogy, such as a new Hammerhead or even repacked one each of Ree Yees and Sergeant Doallyn.

This line needs to ensure a very healthy mix of aliens, droids, background weirdos, etc. alongside the troops and main characters.

:wink:
By ImperialOfficer
YAK_Chewie wrote:So it appears in the first wave, we will see the following...

2x Supreme Leader Snoke
2x First Order Stormtrooper
1x Hoth Rebel Trooper
1x Sergeant Jyn Erso
1x Kylo Ren
1x Rey (Jakku)

...if that's the case, it's kind of a mixed bag. Hasbro would done much more fan service (and for retailers) if Jyn and Rey we're dropped in favor of two per case of a brand new alien from the original trilogy, such as a new Hammerhead or even repacked one each of Ree Yees and Sergeant Doallyn.

This line needs to ensure a very healthy mix of aliens, droids, background weirdos, etc. alongside the troops and main characters.

I agree that the line needs to be diverse, but i have no problem with the repacks since i never got any of those figures.
By StooperZero
ugggh could care less for 3 3/4" anymore but..

everything has Jyn or Rey. :roll:

Whatever happened to Padme or Ahsoka
By darth_sidious
They could release a 3.75 version of the 6 inch Rebels Ahsoka, she remains hugely popular, and that figure / outfit turned out great. I'm up for more female characters, especially those that have yet to be made - from the recent movies, I'd like Connix, Holdo, and a TFA Leia in her vest. I would love if they explored CW females, such as Talzin, Ventress, Bo Katan...ah, I probably should stop before I get my hopes up, lol.
By StooperZero
yea, seriously

No Dooku or Ventress.

I dont see why these two havent been made in new 3 3/4" series or 6" yet. they'd be huge hits.
By Darth Kikinou
2x Snoke?! That's a pegwarmer.

My favorite figure was Clone Wars Obi-Wan.

This could get me back into the hobby. When I sold everything a few years ago I sold all the stuff I kind of wanted to keep as well, because I figured making those available would increase the price I get for all the less desirable figures. The "see seller's other items" and indeed I think I was right. And also if you're gonna get out you should get out, avoid recidivism heh. But now I really miss it!
By YAK_Chewie
I agree, 2x Snoke is a must here. It's a good case ratio, but wow we really do NOT need Jyn again right now. Give her a year and then maybe throw her back into the mix, but not for what looks to already be a shaky launch wave.

Also while I don't mind the Hoth Trooper, this would have been a much more welcome addition instead:

^ Just give him a new face or something, enough to make it a bit different.

By YAK_Chewie
Darth Kikinou wrote:This could get me back into the hobby. When I sold everything a few years ago I sold all the stuff I kind of wanted to keep as well, because I figured making those available would increase the price I get for all the less desirable figures. The "see seller's other items" and indeed I think I was right. And also if you're gonna get out you should get out, avoid recidivism heh. But now I really miss it!

Get back in. You need the hobby and the hobby needs you. :)

By darthapathy
YAK_Chewie wrote:I agree, 2x Snoke is a must here. It's a good case ratio, but wow we really do NOT need Jyn again right now. Give her a year and then maybe throw her back into the mix, but not for what looks to already be a shaky launch wave.

Also while I don't mind the Hoth Trooper, this would have been a much more welcome addition instead:

^ Just give him a new face or something, enough to make it a bit different.

Totally agree 100%.
By darthvlad
Jodo wrote:Hasbro assumed everyone meant they wanted that one...But we misinterpreted which figure was in-demand to be reissued.

Fixed, per Hasbro's PR. 8)
Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS