Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

We had to do a Walmart run last night , and was able to snag a Doctor Aphra from TVC for 9.89! Never came across her when she first hit the stores. They had one of her , a few Mimban Stormtroopers (now that I have one they are everywhere lol) , and a Snoak.

20190314_103617.jpg
Oh nice , going to have to see if he is still on there. I forget sometimes to check amazon for figures. Yeah , it's rare that I find something other than Rey, Snoke , or Jyn. Just usually end up buying the figures on line at that point. But sometimes I do get a nice surprise at a store.
Looks like Walmart is getting in a lot more TIE fighters...

vikingrobot sent me a pic the other day from his local Walmart, and I'm seeing the same thing now... except at my store they actually set them up on a display now rather than just putting surplus on risers...

Guessing in a few months we'll start seeing these marked down significantly... $79 is just too much... $49 seems much more realistic for consumers...

:wink:
Agreed 79 is a bit steep for one of these , I think you are on the mark of 45-49 for this. They have been sitting at our Walmart forever now, always try to scan it to see if it went down in price, but no such luck lol.
Yep... really pricey... I did pay $79 for one...

Last Fall, I walked into a Walmart that actually had Hasbro reps ACTIVELY stocking the Star Wars section... they were stocking TIE Fighters and TVC Waves 2/3... I was floored... and was so happy, I spent over $150 at once after buying some new TVC figures too...

...and then, after the 2-3 cases each store got in of Waves 2/3, they all got in like 6 cases of Wave 1, and killed the flow of figures again.

:wink:
I received my Saelt Marae from Amazon today. I was tired of waiting for him to show up in store and missed him when Dorkside toys had him at a decent price so I bit the bullet and got him on Amazon. Last week he was priced at $24 but Thursday he dropped to $18 which is still a bit much but still within my personal formula for purchases. He was worth the wait and worth every penny. He is a fantastic figure.
Well, I got a shipment confirmation for 2 of the 3 figures I ordered from Pulse, Leia and Yak. Nothing on Klaatu yet.

I did get yak on amazon before I saw the pulse link, so I'll just be flipping him when I get it.

Part of me is veeeery slightly disappointed that I sold off my Barge Yak, as I really like the individual numbering on the bottom. But, at the end of the day, I'd rather have the numbers in my bank account. :D
By frosty
Haven't posted in a while, just about given up on finding anything new in stores over here in the uk, decided to use an online service instead, and so far its been good, lovely figures delivered promptly, heres a few I've picked up recently

got a couple more bits on preorder, glad to have found a way to get my stuff and avoid the ebay scalpers, not the same as seeing stuff in store i do miss that part of it
Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Aki-Aki p61 / Index p1

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Looking for a Grizz Frix helmet - anyone have a s[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

Cool idea but what if they broke it up into two s[…]

Community fodder box...

I'd love to get in on this next time. I definitel[…]

I make stuff too!

I knew it was in a bin somewhere; I found the satc[…]