Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Now that Christmas 2010 has passed, was the AT-AT a hit or miss in your area?

Sold great - it's hard to find now
49%
Sold good - but can still find relatively easily
44%
Sold decent - doesn't seem like it was a bit hit
7%
Sold poorly - this will be the doom of the "Big Ones"
No votes
0%
Rebelscum has updated with some new info regarding Hasbro's worse kept secret, the new AT-AT. This new eyewitness report seems to confirm our initial rumor report regarding many of features of this highly anticipated piece.

Rebelscum reader Boba Fatt sends in a report on the highly-anticipated BAT-AT: "Damn, it's HUGE!"

According to this eyewitness account, it looks like a Turbo Tank on legs, with an interior similar to the inside of the Turbo Tank, but with 2 levels, opening doors, a gun rack, and an underside hatch for Luke to slice into. There are 2 strings that come out of a side panel like on a rescue helicopter. The neck seal is rubber, and the head holds 6 figures inside*, including General Veers. Plus, the rear opens for a Blizzard Force speeder bike. Still no photos yet, but this matches all previous reports.

*If any of you read the RS forums after our report, you'd have seen many folks saying our report must have been an error regarding the number of figures the head/cockpit holds. To them I say my source for our info has a perfect track record (so far) and "nanny-nanny-boo-boo". :lol:
Ha ha, nice one Jayson! :lol:

I guessed it had two floors from the leaked photo, really can't wait now. I hope Jedinews are alod to show a pic so we don't have to wait a few weeks. Jedinews have had permission from Hasbro to show the things they have as an exclusive report, so they are controlling what they can show, so part of me thinks they'll not let them show this.
Hasbro "officially" acknowledges and confirms the new AT-AT and the $99.99 pricepoint:

TNI: Hasbro Catalog scans of a new AT-AT toy leaked out online a few weeks ago and since then we have heard rumors this toy will be much larger than the old AT-AT toy. Rumors are saying this toy will be almost 3 ft in size, a larger cockpit, come with A AT-AT driver and come with a speeder bike. Can you confirm these specifications, are there any other specification you can provide such as a price point and are there any images you can provide or will this be revealed at Toy Fair next month?

Hasbro: Well, we can confirm that there is indeed a great new AT-AT coming this fall. Set to hit shelves on 8-1, it will be offered at a $99.99 SRP (same as the AT-TE and Turbo Tank) and will be an all-new version, rethought from top to bottom with great new play features, a lot of room for figures, and a huge number of electronic phrases and sounds. It has been designed with both collectors and kids in mind, and we think that it will wow both audiences. As for size, we don't know the exact height off-hand, but it is much bigger than the vintage Kenner version when all three dimensions are considered in person. Look for more details, and photos, at Toy Fair. Bring your tape measure!
Confirming our spy report last month, Hasbro has issued a press release detailing the features of the much hyped AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport).

Features are as follows:
- (Approximate Retail Value: $99.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)

In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire’s military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan’s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures – 6 of which can fit in its head alone! – and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it’s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

=======

So it's 12" wide and 24"+ tall? Anyone want to start petitioning now for replacement legs that are 6"-8" taller?
Ah Ha. the rumors were debunked it is only 2 feet tall and not 3 I knew it couldn't be true. :lol:

Well there is a big difference in 2 feet to 3 feet. But I am not complaining.I can tell you it is a must buy for me even with out really seeing it. This is actually very exciting and I am kind of stressing the latter part of this year now. I am keeping my fingers crossed I survive the layoffs in March otherwise, well I don't think I can really justify buying all these great toys this year.
By Trooper31
I just read a report at a German site where a dealer just saw the AT-AT at the Nuremberg Toy Fair in Germany. He actually got to play with the AT-AT.

According to him the cockpit is designed more for 4 figures than 6. I think Hasbro crams the figures in like in the AT-TE to say you can get 6 in. So, room for 4 comfortably, can cram in 6 would be the caveat with this.

Next, he said that you can open up the AT-AT body on both sides and there is a ton of room in this thing. Of course, there's the rear hatch as well. Inside there are tactical screens and steering wheels, and lots of other detailed stuff as well (which he did not mention).

The cockpit sounds about what I thought it would, which is pefectly fine with me. Can't wait to see this thing.
Wanna image?

photo courtesy of starwars-descriptions.com

Well after see the photo, that looks pretty good. Loads of features for max playability for the kiddos (note the flip out cannons on the leading edge of the body) and it'll look great all buttoned up. Sold.

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad