Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Grimace
I am glad that Hoth Leia isn't dirty

that would have been a tremendous waste of weathering deco on something that didn't need any, when every vehicle looks factory new
By darth_sidious
DarthDre758 wrote:Check out the archives at Bantha Skull for a look at ALL the figures from Wave 1.

Those are some nice shots, it might be harder to skip some of these figures than I thought, haha. I really dont like Dack though, he looks exactly like that random evo Hoth pilot, but with a different head/helmet. Buying one of each new figure is finally having its drawbacks...
By Darth_Cuddles
I found Han in Echo Bast outfit, Dak, Cloud Car Pilot and Vader at my local TRU yesterday! They also had 2 new roleplay items, the Boba Fett Helmet and Grievous' Spinning Lightsaber! It has begun..... :wink:
By Wiiwhitey
Got what I wanted from this wave at TRU today, called them up with the item number and they said they had em. Drove down there and had them search the stock room for me only to come back 20 min. later empty handed. I told them about the packaging switch over and that there was a release date and one of them remembered seeing that and went back in and found them along with a Saga Legends case and CW reversion case. Got Dengar, AT-AT Commander, C-3PO, & Cloud Car Pilot. But heres the twist, they are priced at $9.99 but they Buy one Get one Half off sale took it back down to normal retail price for the four.
By YAK_Chewie
Wiiwhitey wrote:Got what I wanted from this wave at TRU today, called them up with the item number and they said they had em. Drove down there and had them search the stock room for me only to come back 20 min. later empty handed. I told them about the packaging switch over and that there was a release date and one of them remembered seeing that and went back in and found them along with a Saga Legends case and CW reversion case. Got Dengar, AT-AT Commander, C-3PO, & Cloud Car Pilot. But heres the twist, they are priced at $9.99 but they Buy one Get one Half off sale took it back down to normal retail price for the four.

Congratulations on the early grab on the figures - that's awesome.

Also thanks for the heads up on their $9.99 price... that's gonna hurt if Wal-Mart and Target are in that range. :?

:wink:
By hollywdbri
Got what I wanted from this wave at TRU today, called them up with the item number and they said they had em. Drove down there and had them search the stock room for me only to come back 20 min. later empty handed. I told them about the packaging switch over and that there was a release date and one of them remembered seeing that and went back in and found them along with a Saga Legends case and CW reversion case. Got Dengar, AT-AT Commander, C-3PO, & Cloud Car Pilot. But heres the twist, they are priced at $9.99 but they Buy one Get one Half off sale took it back down to normal retail price for the four.

Wiiwhitey - where in CA are you? No luck in the Los Angeles area... yet...
By Wiiwhitey
YAK_Chewie, Thanks and these figures are just amazing! As for the price range, Hasbros retail price of these is $7.99 ( stores lower that down to about $7.50) so I think it's just a mix up or its either a sign of TRU become scalpers since they do have first dips on just about everything non-exclusive. The prices will come back down once everything is all set and ago for August.

hollywdbri, I'm up here in the Bay Area. Do what I did, call up your local TRU and ask them to check an item number for you to see if any are in stock on the floor and or in the stock room. It's pretty easy and only takes about a minute or two. If they do have them just be patient and don't act like your getting ancy or nervous or they will think something is up and find out that there is a steet date for these. Oh, and always thank them to secure help in the future! Here are the item numbers:

Mid-sized Vehicles - (4 per case, Snow Speeder, Cloud Car, Interceptor Tank, & CW Jedi Starfighter) 439565
Vintage Collection Figures - (12 per case, x2 Vader and 1 of everyone else) 435881
Clone Wars Figures - (12 per case, the case at my store must have been a reversion since it was filled with all the re-packs and only the new Grevious) 435860
Saga Legends Figures - (12 per case, x1 of everyone) 445132
Clone Wars Deluxe Packs - (4 per case, x1 of everyone) 459663

I haven't checked the Deluxe Pack number yet to see if they had gotten any in but I did check the vehicle one and they had 4 in the back room but they couldn't find it but I think they just gave up after searching for 30 minutes to find the figures. Anyways, good luck!
By Paulskywalker
Picked up the AT AT Commander, Leia, Han, Dengar and the Cloud Car Pilot at TRU; Leia is dirty in person.

Seem's Hasbro has let retailers release the stock early, maybe they are ahead of schedule?

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad