Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By TradeFederationSympathy
Hey any word if they are going to be making those battle droid two packs in the traditional tan color? I don't do the red painted droids, only the tan battle droids. If they make it in tan, I would definitely like to pick up a few.
By The Professor
It might be several months, but I have no doubt that a tan version will be coming out eventually.
By DarthCatfish
YAK_Chewie wrote:Tan ones with no eyes or huge eyes?

Place your bets gentlemen.

:wink:

One big eye. Like Bill the Cat.
By YAK_Chewie
Noticed that this week too. Seems that is helping a few Legends figures sell perhaps a bit better.

Also I've seen that the past couple weeks, Legends figures are moving okay at Target. Clone Wars however seems to just sit. Vintage is steadily selling... Wave 1 is kinda moving slow though. That's not a huge surprise considering it's actually a very boring wave of characters. Still though, it's not like it's causing a bottleneck for Wave 2.

By AaylaSecurasMan
YAK_Chewie wrote: Wave 1 is kinda moving slow though. That's not a huge surprise considering it's actually a very boring wave of characters. Still though, it's not like it's causing a bottleneck for Wave 2.

That and the fact that TRU got a month's worth headstart selling these and most of us got wave 1 during the only BOGOHO sale that they had that included vintage figures. Also I have the feeling that Target may have over ordered wave 1 unlike wally (at least in my area).
By Grimace
my local TRU had one pack of the Battle Droids with the corrected eyes

just as I headed to buy it, every other customer in the store ran into line ahead of me, so I hid it and will buy it tomorrow

the corrected eyes on the Battle Droids are out there!!
By Paulskywalker
Thats great news, sounds like Hasbro factory must have started producing them before the order to correct the eyes came in. Hopefully it was only the first couple of batches that were wrong.
By Diddly
Heads up - a local WM dropped prices of Legends and CW figs to $6.50. Might be worth it to check your local stores because that's a much better value than $8!

A couple more customs to add. These are a Han Solo[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks Utinniii! Been wanting to do this guy for a[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Nice! I found Quay two weekends ago.