Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I really would like a new oola, but i just tracked down and got the bubo figure and tongue guy.
Bubo looks huge. Maybe they can better flesh him out and throw him in the pack. oola would do great one her own but Bubo might need some help.
Grimace wrote:
darth_sidious wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah - Oola makes sense... maybe they make her come apart like Leia with a second set of legs... I could see them repacking Leia though for this actually.

:wink:

If Oola does indeed turn out to be the figure pack-in, I hope they give her the Leia treatment and give us 2 sets of legs, that would be stunning in a diorama.

I vote for this idea too!!

Yay for Oola! :wink:
I wouldn't worry:

From JediInsider on 2/03

JI: Rebelscum reported a rumor earlier this week that a new Jabba the Hutt figure was in the works and that it will include the dais and throne, plus an exclusive pack-in figure. Can you confirm this and are there more details you can share, like how big will it be, what will the pack in figures be, how much will it cost?

Hasbro: We can confirm that there is a new Jabba and Dais coming this Fall, and that it will have a pack-in figure. Beyond that, we do not have more details. At this point it looks like late Fall, so complete details will be revealed at Celebration V. Stay tuned!
Yeah but they've changed their minds in Q&A's in the past. What would peave me off is if they show the dias at the Comic con and then say it's not included, liked they tried to do with Kenobi's table. :roll:
Paulskywalker wrote:Yeah but they've changed their minds in Q&A's in the past. What would peave me off is if they show the dias at the Comic con and then say it's not included, liked they tried to do with Kenobi's table. :roll:

and let's not forget about all the cool comic packs that they showed and later cancelled

they have a history of saying one thing and doing something different
I sense some negative vibes from collectors here, but I can't say that I blame anyone for it given how Hasbro has mishandled so much the past year or two with the license.

The good thing I think is this is set to be a "one off" type of item, and is at the onset of the line. I think that's going to help ensure that it does make its way to brick and mortar retail.

:wink:
I really wanted a scale Bubo
YAK_Chewie wrote:The good thing I think is this is set to be a "one off" type of item, and is at the onset of the line. I think that's going to help ensure that it does make its way to brick and mortar retail.

We can but hope!

Either their warehouse is screwed up or they are p[…]

I also liked the boots on the ground aspect of Rep[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?