Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

stroebel83 wrote:that would be an easy do for hasbro since after zuckuss and dengar they will have refined sculpts for all the hunters and all they would need to do is refine paint apps. Heck through in an Admiral Ozzel and it looks like a done deal. Rehash of the meeting on the Executor

I don't recall Ozzel being present at that meeting :wink:
By Diddly
Definitely getting one of these to keep carded, but if I understand correctly the 4-LOM will also be released in the basic line with the correct name? I want the figures loose, so I might just order 4-LOM from tunghori and hope that he puts up the new leather Zuckuss too, because I'd hate to have to buy a second one of these exclusive sets just for Zuckuss. :P
By Grimace
I like the idea behind this, but I'm sure I'm going to hate the price

I can't tell if Zuckuss is any different than the current one, but the 4-LOM sure is

I'll get the pack since I'm going to C5, but I wont open it

looks like Tunghori will get a few more dollars out of me for that sweet 4-LOM
By darthmadonna
Grimace wrote:I like the idea behind this, but I'm sure I'm going to hate the price

I can't tell if Zuckuss is any different than the current one, but the 4-LOM sure is

I'll get the pack since I'm going to C5, but I wont open it

looks like Tunghori will get a few more dollars out of me for that sweet 4-LOM

The Zuckuss has a leather like skirt, similar to the vintage.
Not the cloth skirt of the current one.
By Grimace
darthmadonna wrote:The Zuckuss has a leather like skirt, similar to the vintage.
Not the cloth skirt of the current one.

thanks! interesting...problematic...what to do, what to do
By Grimace
Today I got my 4-LOM from Tunghori.

It is exactly the sculpt for the 4-LOM we got recently, just with no weathering it all.
I'm pretty sure the included rifle is the same as well.

The figure looks very much like the original vintage figure!

I'm happy to add this to my droid collection. Now I wont have to open one of the exclusive sets I will get in Orlando this August.
By Paulskywalker
I'VE GOT THIS SET TODAY! :D

Today i thought i was lucky when i got a TLC monkeyface Palpatine fro TK Maxx, then i go to one of my local Sci Fi shops Worlds Apart where they know me and when i enter straight away they go "aye mate we've put something aside for you" then they reveal a little box from behind the counter and it was Zuckuss/4-Lom! Never thought these be available here just yet and it was a good price £20, turns out they have a store in the U.S and they help them get exclusives and stuff. Are these even available in the U.S yet?

Box art is great and the figures look amazing can't wait to open it! :lol:
By Paulskywalker
Will do, it so cool having Vintage cards again.
By Paulskywalker
The colouring and the 'vintage' fake leather skirt make Zuckuss look great and if you want a nice clean new insectoid droid the 4-Lom is perfect.

By Paulskywalker
I didn't think when i took the pics last night, did anyone want a comparison picture of them next to their movie accurate counterparts?

Forgot to say last night too, i always liked my vintage Zuckuss as a kid and i really like my TLC Zuckuss; so to have him now in vintage colours is just brilliant. I hope they do more vintage colourings like the Death Squad Commander.
By YAK_Jayson
I agree. I have this set coming too so look for it to be added to the toyguide soon. 8)

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

[quote="YAK_Chewie" When at Disney, pic[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Two more days of voting, but we both might be out[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

OK, here is my lineup. I still need to open Tarkin[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]

Ewok Love

For all we know, we might see Ewoks in Episode 9..[…]

DarthSinister's Customs