Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
One thing i forgot to say, when i got this i thought wow these figures are well and truly secure, there bubbles and cards, then athe box and then an outter sleave.
By YAK_Jayson
Darth Kikinou wrote:Wait! Where is this available??????

They were available as an exclusive at Jedi-Con in Germany the first week of April so folks on that side of the pond have had the first exposure to officially release TVC merchandise. One of our sponsors Brian's Toys got a few of these exclusives in (complete with Jedi-Con sticker) and put them up for sale yesterday. Look for a Toyguide update soon as I got mine in the mail today.
By Darth Kikinou
Thanks, ordered one!! BTW, in the list of sites they have to choose from for who referred you there they have everybody except Yakface... so I mentioned it in the note.

Boy these are great, I am so glad I kept balking at the Zuckuss, just wasn't quite right. This one is a whole lot betta', and the extra dark grey deco for 4-LOM... well that's how it's supposed to be! And what's better than the mislabeling eh? Way cool homage.
The Yakface Toyguide has been updated tonight with a detailed look at the BOUNTY HUNTERS 30th Anniversary Exclusive Set featuring homages to the Vintage Kenner 4-LOM and Zuckuss figures. Check it out.
YAK_Jayson wrote:
Darth Kikinou wrote:Wait! Where is this available??????

They were available as an exclusive at Jedi-Con in Germany the first week of April so folks on that side of the pond have had the first exposure to officially release TVC merchandise. One of our sponsors Brian's Toys got a few of these exclusives in (complete with Jedi-Con sticker) and put them up for sale yesterday. Look for a Toyguide update soon as I got mine in the mail today.

They will also be available thorugh HTS and SWshop later in the summer.
Do i have a different BAD Zuckuss, cus i seem to be the only one who likes it? Seriously how can one be brilliant and the other crap, apart from different colours and cloth there exactly the same? Cloth on mine is completely fine and fits well.
I really like my BAD Zuckuss as well
Paulskywalker wrote:Do i have a different BAD Zuckuss, cus i seem to be the only one who likes it? Seriously how can one be brilliant and the other crap, apart from different colours and cloth there exactly the same? Cloth on mine is completely fine and fits well.

I guess I'm exaggerating, but I'm infamous (?) for disliking soft goods so that's why :-) They are the same figure except for the material the cloth is made of (this one is leathery) and of course the color. I don't like the BAD fig's colors, even if they are a better approximation of the actual character's colors. I'll even go so far as to say I prefer the POTF version! It can also be argued that the TAC (and upcoming repack) 4-LOM's colors are more accurate as well but something about this charcoal gray 4-LOM makes me giddy.
stroebel83 wrote:I really like my BAD Zuckuss as well

Theres two of us! :lol:

Fair enough Kikinou, i suppose they both have their merits and you are right the leather affect is cool, i like both my Zuckuss'es equally i suppose. :lol:

My family and I went Thursday to Sunday. We honest[…]

Fantastic. Off to share. :) :wink:

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted[…]

Before Boba Fetts untimely demise he was working o[…]

If "Self Customs" wins, we're posting J[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

With the help of someone on facebook I was able to[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

This concept is just begging for a reinvention of […]

Nice!! What a great gift!